276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lian-Li Lancool 216 RGB Black Steel/Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Computer Case,2X 160 mm ARGB Fans Included - LANCOOL 216RX Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unobstructed Airflow LANCOOL 215 features two pre-installed 200MM ARGB fans and a 120MM fan, combining with mesh panels, honeycomb vents enable efficient ventilation. Equiped with two 200mm ARGB fan and one 120 fan at the rear. The mesh panel in the front creates a great airflow without bring the dust in. Include top and bottom honeycomb filtered vents, wide fan/radiator… Lian Li has unveiled the Lancool 216 chassis boasting an airflow-centred design capable of hosting up to two 360mm radiators, nine 120mm fans, and 392mm long graphics cards.

Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk In the condition of using the included riser cable (PCIE3.0) of the vertical GPU kit with a PCIE 4.0 motherboard and a PCIE 4.0 GPU, please follow bellow steps to set up your BIOS to make it compatible. Extensive cable management is provided by three large cable straps in the central channel, an additional cable management channel to the right of the motherboard tray includes three clips for CPU EPS power cable routing while multiple cable cutouts are placed in handy locations.Seems also a better version than the Lancool II Performance Mesh I have here, especially in regard to larger fans (with more CFM), option to have a second rear fan, and larger top radiator (up to 360mm instead of up to 240mm). The only feature the 216 seems to be missing is the manual button for chassis fans speed, and mounting a HDD/SSD in the cage appears to not be as easy. Make sure that your motherboard BIOS is the latest version. If not, recommend to update to the latest version. Heading inside the LANCOOL 216, you can say it has a clean aesthetic. The main chamber, which Lian Li boasts two configurations, one with an air cooling focus and the other with a watercooling focus. This is all done by shifting the motherboard mounts, with the highest configuration allowing for more clearance of tower air coolers. The RGB lighting of the pre-installed fans was again convincing. Many effects and variation options give the whole a lot of freedom for individual design. The outer and inner areas can be controlled separately via the panel. Furthermore, Lian Li has made it easier to cable manage your fans as well. There are the standard channels for the front fans, but there are also similar routing options at the top. These provide easy access to the rear chamber without having to enter the main chamber. Lian Li Lancool 216 mid-tower PC Case Specifications: Colour

KitGuru says: The Lian Li Lancool 216 is an impressive chassis for its price point. There is some tough competition in that sector of the market but Lancool 216 is up there with the best of them, what do you guys think? Adding additional 120mm fans to the PSU shroud helped drop GPU temperature again and installing the rear external fan mount, equipped with a 120mm Lian Li UNI Fan SL120 V2 reduced GPU temperature even further. With these extra fans installed the case cooling goes from good to great.

The 216 is a chassis from Lian Li that is designed to act as a blank canvas, offering PC builders the option to exploit this case’s unique features to create truly custom PCs. We will look deeper at this case’s custom features later in this review. So my Strix B550-E is paired with an AMD Ryzen 5 5600x mildly O.C to 4.55Ghz, 2x 8Gb of 3200Gt RAM and a Corsair H100i 240 cooler and in the Corsair 600T it ran at about 55-60C at idle at 18C ambient. Now in this chassis runs at around 42-45C at idle, there's thermally lots of headroom .

The case is in "Air Flow" mode so I can use the 120mm external exhaust fan While still having a Liquid Cool Arctic 2 360 AIO in the roof. As you would expect, the airflow makes itself strongly felt in this case from Lian Li as well. We achieved good readings considering that not much in the way of additional cooling components was installed. The volume of the pre-installed fans is quite bearable even under full load. So in normal everyday gaming, you should rarely if ever be disturbed by them. RGB lightingYou need a 90-degree up-angle DisplayPort or HDMI cable to get the extra rear fan to work. Final Thoughts To ensure plenty of air is passed through, the LANCOOL 216 features a continuous front-to-top fine mesh panel and a PSU shroud side mesh panel. Paired with 2 x 160 mm and 1x 140 mm pre-installed PWM fans, the LANCOOL 216 ensures great out-of-box performance. For air cooling solutions, the LANCOOL 216's rear I/O can be flipped and the motherboard standoffs set higher in the main chamber to allow up to 2x 140 mm fans above the PSU shroud and at the top of the case. In water-cooling mode, with a motherboard in a lower position, the top of the case can be fitted with up to a 360 mm radiator for AIO or custom water-cooling loop design. There are six storage bays; four of them supporting 3.5in drives, which is enough for many terabytes of data, not even counting M.2 ports. The Lian Li ARGB and USB controller is an easy-to-install upgrade module for the Lancool 216. It occupies one of the two positions at the front of the Lian Li Lancool 216 chassis. Once installed, you’ll have access to two additional USB 3.0 Type A ports for your front I/O. Alongside this, the four buttons control the lighting of the two 160mm Lian Li RGB fans. Each button controls a different aspect of the fan’s display, from lighting effects to colour. Furthermore, you can easily sync your fans together with your motherboard, by pressing either of the lighting effect buttons for three seconds. Lian Li ARGB and USB Controller Specifications: Compatible Case The Lian Li Lancool 216 has been specially designed for maximum airflow, alongside being optimised for air and AIO cooling. The front and top panel feature fine mesh that permits ample air to flow both into and out of the case. Furthermore, Lian Li has totally redesigned the front fans for the Lancool 216, utilising dual 160mm fans. They are able to produce an astounding 118.85CFM of airflow with a static pressure of 3.10mmH2O. In addition to this, these fans are incorporated into a specially designed shroud that channels air for minimal turbulence.

A reversible front I/O allows users to re-position the front panel from the top of the case to the bottom left-hand side. This means that users with floor-mounted or desk-mounted cases can have easy access to the front I/O. Lian Li’s 216 chassis is very versatile, supporting motherboards that are up to EATX in size and up to 280mm wide. The case also supports ATX power supplies that are up to 220mm in length, which means that this case can support large PSUs with insane maximum wattages. If there is yet another month-long delay in March with no clarification from OCUK/Lian Li then I will consider opting for a less ideal case. The rear fan in airflow mode will suit specific gpu coolers. The exhaust out the rear and front Msi 1080 Gaming X that GN used in their thermal test doesn't appear to be one of them. I added 2 x 140mm fans in the slots below the GPU which is mounted traditionally, keep my 3090 well fed with fresh air.Optimised for air and liquid cooling with an adjustable motherboard position and a rotatable rear I/O. Liquid cooling mode creates more space at the top of the case for radiator installation while air cooling setup allows for the installation of large air coolers while still offering vertical GPU mounting. Another factor that’s worth noting about the Lian Li 216 is that it supports a range or accessories, which include an ARGB/USB expansion module, a PCIe riser cable for vertically mounted graphics cards, an a optional dust filter that can allow PC builders to take their dust management to the next level. With the Lancool 216, Lian Li has evolved its case design to meet modern cooling requirements. Starting with the front of the case,the large easily removed mesh panel conceals an ingenious cooling solution. Hidden beneath this unassuming panel are two 160mm fans housed in a specially designed shroud.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment