276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lian-Li O11 AIR MINI Black SPCC/Aluminum/Tempered Glass ATX Mini Tower Computer Case - O11AMX

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I absolutely love the this case to death after finally being able to build in a o11 based cased i have wanted to get forever and settled on the air mini since i have zero interest in custom water cooling and radiators which to me is a massive waste of time, money and hassle if anything breaks or leaks so i got this case solely for a Air cooled build and i love it so much i find my self just staring at how nice and tiny it is. Swapped all my parts out of a much larger and longer fractal meshify 2 since it took up to much desk space and was mostly empty so i love how compact and clean everything looks in a smaller case and my temps are far far better than what they were in a larger case with the ability to add more fans for airflow and im very surprised i was able to fit my large eatx motherboard in this with basically no real issues so you can in fact fit eatx up to a certain length as they mentioned and have it not affect your cable routing etc. La ventilación es muy buena y no se suele llenar de polvo sin facilidad. Tenía un Asus TUF GT 301 y ese si se llenaba de polvo bastante.

Lo primero qué hay que decir es que tiene detalles negativos en la construcción. En mi caso toda la parte de las placas de pci venía ligeramente doblada y no encajaba bien esa parte al igual que la gráfica. Tuve que arreglarlo yo. Además se nota que algunas cosas no están bien construidas y que no encajan bien. Pero realmente esto no afecta el funcionamiento de la PC. This is my second Lian Li case, the first being a PC-65 that is twenty years its senior. Building into the O11 Air Mini and simultaneously rebuilding into the PC-65 with my old components made for an interesting comparison.

Expansion

Dual Chamber Design for Cable Management The dual-chamber design behind the motherboard tray made cable management a simple job. Lian Li O11 Air Mini supports a motherboard up to E-ATX, however it is much more interesting when you work with a smaller Micro-ATX as that allows you to open up the top of the case for cooling hardware.

In its full 7 slot configuration installing an ATX motherboard is possible.Fans can be mounted to the roof and there is space beside the motherboard to attach a radiator as well as a second radiator to the bottom of the case. The 5 Slot Mode is ideal for ITX and M-ATX motherboards and allows up to 280mm radiators to be installed at the top. If using a M-ATX motherboard, the bottom radiator can only be 240mm, but with ITX you can install up to a 280mm radiator. Small tower with big airflow, the O11 AIR MINI provides modular design for ATX, M-ATX or ITX motherboards. Being all about the air, O11 AIR MINI has a spacious interior to accommodate multiple confirgurations of fan and radiator setups to maximize the airflow. The mesh design on the front, top and side panels of the O11 AIR MINI have been optimized to allow maximum airflow from different sides of the case to the temperatures stable and low. The super fine mesh also acts as dust filter to avoid dust buildup inside the case.Below are the full specification of Lian Li’s O11 Air Mini chassis. All models of this case ship with three fans, with two 140mm PWM fans at the front of the enclosure and a single 120mm fan in the rear. The case can support dual 120/140mm fans at the bottom of the case, and up to three 120mm fans and two 140mm fans at the top of the case.Â

Clearance for High-Performance CPU Cooler and ATX PSU Although O11 Air Mini is a compact case, it provides up to 167mm height CPU clearance, allowing users to mount their performance CPU cooler in the system. RECENSIONE: mi piace molto questo case, decisamente più piccolo del tuf gaming501 (il che devo dire che è lo stesso un case da paura, ma che per motivi di spazio e stile ho deciso di cambiarlo).

PCPP

To put this case through its cooling paces we will be using a test system consisting of an Intel Core i9-11900K, Palit RTX 3080 10GB and an SSD. This system allows us to produce a substantial amount of heat and effectively test the Lian Li O11 Air Mini‘s cooling capabilities. One of the key features of the O11 Air Mini is its transformation feature, which allows the case to be altered from an ATX case with 7 PCIe slots to a MATX case that features 5 PCIe slots. This transformation adds more space to the top of the chassis for large liquid cooling radiators. This allows the O11 Air Mini to meet the needs of ATX and MATX motherboard users. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a sleek look, while still being able to cram loads of components and cooling into their case. Great case, enabling a very powerful system to be installed in a form factor that doesn't take over your desk. A 120 mm fan can be mounted to the rear panel. Air inlets at the bottom, roof, and side are equipped with magnetic dust filters, so the interior remains clean. The Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini accommodates CPU coolers up to 170 mm in height meaning there are virtually no limits when choosing a powerful processor cooler. This case also supports large form factor graphics cards up to 395 mm in length. Hard Drives and PSU options

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment