276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOUDERLUN Bead Roller Round-Over Dies Commplete Set

£42.95£85.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Enhanced Mobility: Equipped with smooth-rolling casters, the English Wheel offers easy manoeuvrability, making it suitable for professional workshops and hobbyist garages. It can be effortlessly relocated to accommodate different projects and workspace requirements. I'm trying to roll a bead in a floor pan, I think off the top of my head it's about an inch wide, roughly a semi-circular shape. They were bought as a pair, I suspect it might just be that the photo isn't all that good, they do line up when they're on the machine. I'm not sure what you mean by offset, it's just a normal semi-circular stiffening rib. I do get some quite deep marks, as they're on the bottom of the panel it's not the end of the world as it'll be stonechipped when on the car, but I'd rather not have them there if I can avoid it. The Bead Roller Forming Dies enable you to take your already capable bead roller to the next level. This kit enables you to form, bend, stretch and strengthen metal. Fabricate custom panels and complex parts. Create style lines, offsets, deep channels, contours and other intricate forms in steel and aluminium. These are not compatible with the Eastwood 20622 Motorised Bead Roller.

For several reasons, our dies are chosen by several customers. However, the following beneficial features of our bead rolling dies to make them stand out. Superior Construction: The English Wheel boasts a rugged and durable frame constructed with high-quality materials to withstand the demands of heavy-duty metal shaping projects. It guarantees longevity, ensuring reliable performance for years to come. Cheers @Dcal. I'm trying to reproduce a factory panel as close as I can, hence the need for the 1" bead. The marking I'm getting isn't where the male die bottoms out, it's down either side of the bead where the square shoulder digs into the metal. I will try to remember to take a photo. Getting my existing die rounded off might work, but I'm always reluctant to start messing with something that currently does the job, albeit a bit messily, if I have the option of getting another made at a reasonable cost. Just because if I make a mess of the alterations, I've gone from a messy job to no job at all.With the 4 spoke crank handle and the smaller size of this Bead Roller it only takes one person to easily operate and form panels. INCLUDES MOST POPULAR DIE SETS

Exclusive Design: The collaboration with Adrian Casados brings an added level of expertise to the product’s design. The wheel features unique enhancements based on Casados’ deep understanding of metal shaping techniques, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency.Woodward Fab remains committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. With the launch of the Adrian Casados Professional English Wheel , the company continues to deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of metal fabricators and craftsmen. To learn more about the Woodward Fab Adrian Casados Professional English Wheel and its features, visit www.woodwardfab.com Metal sheets can be hot rolled or cold rolled, therefore, the temperature sustainability of the rollers should be tested for cold and hot rolling operational temperatures. Eastwood Elite 8″ Heavy Duty Bead Roller is one of the only manual bead rollers on the market that enables you to produce strengthening ribs in panels, shape edges and form intricate designs in any panel by yourself. You can also create channels and flanges with the offset flange dies that are included. The gear-driven design delivers maximum forming power while requiring minimal handle force for the greatest accuracy. The 8” throat depth provides the ability to reach the center of a 16” panel. ONE MAN OPERATION Flat Bead Dies: This flat bar roller dies are used for flattening sheet metals. Made from durable materials like steel and nylon, these dies are available in sizes between 1/8ʺ - 1ʺ. Our flat bead dies help improve the shape and strength of a metal sheet.

A bead roller is commonly used to make floor pans, but when the strenghtening beads are added the panels often warp because of the metal being stretched to form the beads. Pre-stretching the sheet metal with an english wheel prior to rolling beads has long been a practice of experienced fabricators who wanted panels to fit properly without oil canning. Now you can do the same high quality work without an english wheel by using these dies with your bead roller. This Bead Roller includes a popular 3/8″ Bead Die Set and Offset Die Set that you will need in most of your fabricating projects. With the Industry standard 22mm shafts you will be able to use most other die set available like the optional 20267 Eastwood Bead Roller Metal Fabrication Forming Dies. The requirement of load application and load-carrying capacity of roller dies must complement each other. The bead roller forming dies with a load-bearing capacity higher than the calculated value to resist the application load should be selected. Step Dies: The dies are used for step rolling or overlapping two panels during auto restoration projects. These dies are available with us in lengths from 1/16ʺ to 1/4ʺ and 0.90ʺ. We also provide these dies in 45-degree orientation.

Precision and Efficiency: Woodward Fab’s Sheet Metal Bead Roller Machines

Bead Roller Dies: Bead roller dies enhances the working efficiency of the bead rollers. This roller dies are used to shape metal in a particular form. We offer dies such as flat bead dies, round bead dies, specialty dies, and step dies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment