276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Good Lie

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I really don't want to say too much, because it would be easy to spoil the entire book, so I recommend going in blind and enjoying when you need a one sitting story. Trigger Warnings (including but not limited to): kidnapping, murder, graphic violence, child abuse (off page), sexual abuse, rape (off page). If you enjoyed the author's previous novel, Every Last Secret, then you will devour this one as well.

The Good Lie by A.R. Torre | Goodreads The Good Lie by A.R. Torre | Goodreads

After all, BH is the most notorious serial killer in LA who’s been keeping the citizens at the edge of their nerves for quite some time.

Casey has a dry, droll perspective that persists until circumstances overwhelm her, and if you’re getting a Carrie Fisher vibe from Casey Fletcher, that is almost certainly not an accident. I'll admit, I had a few concerns in the beginning, because it felt like none of these professionals acted like they would in real life, but this is somewhat addressed towards the end, which I appreciated.

THE GOOD LIE Read Online Free Without Download - ReadAnyBook THE GOOD LIE Read Online Free Without Download - ReadAnyBook

Eager to learn the truth, the president and his staff turn to Peter Rena and his partner, Randi Brooks.Full of secrets, lies and a nagging feeling that something was just not right, The Good Lie had me glued to the pages! About a psychiatrist who specializes in individuals with violent tendencies and how she gets roped into a case about a serial killer. It doesn’t help that the line between personal and professional is getting blurred between her and this handsome attorney. But because it’s easy to make a connection with her and you can see yourself in her shoes, you think more in terms of – you better have a plan to get out of that. If you like fast-paced, unpredictable reads that will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire time, this one is definitely for you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment