276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Mediumship Training Deck: 50 Practical Tools for Developing Your Connection to the Other-Side

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Each session length will be approximately 90 minutes per session, but may run longer if groups are full. Endorsed courses are not regulated so do not result in a qualification - however, the student can usually purchase a certificate showing the awarding body’s logo if they wish. Finally, you will gain the understanding of spiritual connection such as empathy, telepathy and more. I highly recommend this course not only for professional development but certainly also for personal development.

Her teaching method and materials went way above my expectations, and I know she only has the best in mind for her clients and students.I had a mediumship reading with Becca, and despite a slight delay in connecting to loved ones, I found the experience to be incredibly insightful. Once you have made your purchase, we will then register you manually and send you your log in details. Instead of these, you will gain basic ideas about chakras, aura, auric healing meditation, the major types of intuitive gifts such as Clairvoyance (clear seeing), Clairsentience (clear feeling), Clairaudience (clear hearing), Claircognizance (clear knowing), Clairtangency.

Although QLS courses are not subject to Ofqual regulation, they must adhere to an extremely high level that is set and regulated independently across the globe. Clair’ senses are a collective word explaining the different types of psychic abilities which correspond to the metaphysical and spiritual subtle senses. You would still be sent any exercises and lesson information, but I would be unable to make the session up.Have you ever gazed at the night sky and wondered how the stars and planets above could influence life here on Earth? You can use this therapy professionally with clients, it is insurable, enabling you to charge for your services. CPD certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Whether sceptic or believer, our Mediumship Course will take you on a journey to the Spiritworld and back! People who have attended similar courses who need a re-fresher or would like a different approach would also benefit from the course.

Developing your spiritual awareness along with your abilities is a natural part of my teaching ethic.A practical and intuitive professional online training course which provides you with the skills and knowledge to begin discovering and developing and your psychic abilities. Mediumship is a transfer of information from the spirit of a deceased person via a 'medium' to a 'recipient'.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment