276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The God Code: The Secret of Our Past, the Promise of Our Future

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Stanton, Phil (1998). The Bible Code: Fact or Fake?. Wheaton, IL: Crossway Books. ISBN 0-89107-925-4. Through our advancement as a civilization from wood-burning fires to microwave ovens, is it possible that we could have left something behind?" (p. 67), states Braden clearly. "Even today, the details of the [alchemy:] remain hidden to all except those who are directly involved with the tradition, to prevent the misuse of its power" (p. 75). Since so much of the analysis depends on the underlying assumption of base 10 (which to me is a cultural choice, not an innately obvious one across the long historical sweep of mathematics - after all, the Babylonians would have instinctively gone for 6 or 60), I found myself constantly struggling with the ideas.

This is symptomatic of a tendency in religious thinking to relativize the nonrelative. This is ironic, of course, since in contemporary debates, it’s conservative religionists who often accuse secular and progressive people of relativism. But to claim that mathematics is a matter of opinion — surely that’s the most relativistic claim of all. Likewise, I thought to myself, the willful ignorance of the fossil record, or of carbon dating, or of linguistic evidence that conclusively establishes when sacred texts were written. These are all facts. Say what you will about science — say that the evidence is a divine trap meant to ensnare the weak of faith — but for sure it’s not a matter of opinion.

Population statistics from the 2000 are believed to be the most accurate in history, indicating that we share our world with approximately 6.2 billion of our kind. Of that number, nearly 95 percent, or 5.9 billion people, believe in the existence of a higher power or Supreme Being of some description. More than half of those people refer to this power as 'God'. These and similar statistics suggest that the question of our day may be less about whether or not we believe that God exists, and more about precisely what such a presence means in our lives" (p.43). Sherman, R. Edwin, with Jacobi and Swaney. 2005. Bible Code Bombshell Green Forest, Ar.: New Leaf Press. 281–286 One intriguing source of patterns that has emerged thanks to our development of computers is the Bible. Among humanity’s oldest and arguably most influential pieces of writing, the Bible has been studied and analyzed phrase by phrase by countless scholars and devotees. But what computers have allowed us to do, thanks to the work of Israeli mathematicians, is to see that the ancient text may be not only an intricately-weaved collection of spiritual stories and teachings but a code that speaks to the inner workings of history.

International Conference on Pattern Recognition". 1. August 8, 2006: i–iii. doi: 10.1109/ICPR.2006.10– via IEEE Xplore. {{ cite journal}}: Cite journal requires |journal= ( help) And when there is a simple explanation... there are coincidences who bring us to another deep and hidden explanation.Smith’s globetrotting journey is the basis of a new two-hour special, also titled “God Code,” that will premiere Sunday, April 8 at 9 PM ET/PT on HISTORY. “This is not a scripted program, but a real rough and tumble quest for the world's greatest treasure,” says Smith.

Now, wait a minute. Wait a minute. This goes deeper. I wanna go deeper with this because I was teaching some preachers and said, "You don't let the crowd control the sermon". Away with that, away with that, away with that. The Word of God oughta come from within you, not controlled by you. You could sit there right now and be as evil as you choose to be, roll your eyes all while I'm preaching, text your girlfriend on the fifth row behind you, call me all kinds of names, and all while you textin', I'll be preaching all over top of your head because I refuse to allow your facial expression to control the glory of God that's coming out of me. Exodus 1:1–6. Biblia Hebraica from Kittel's edition (BHK) 1909. Four letters, fifty letters apart, starting from the first taw on the first verse, form the word תורה ( Torah). The aim of this false probability is support the assumption that YHVG (the allegedly Hebraic letters for 'humanity'), are an equivalent for hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen and carbon. But following the Cabbala's method proposed by Braden, there are not 22 letters playing this game, but ten: "probability" is dropped dramatically, even more when we know that it is not possible repeat any letter and that the position of these letters is irrelevant. The equivalence element-number is based on the atomic mass, for he considers it "of the 17 characteristics that define [the elements:] only one matches precisely with the hidden number values of the Hebrew language" (p. 112). There are no more reasons for taking into account the atomic mass apart precisely that this is the only what matches. But even this is not true: the atomic mass for hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen and carbon are 1.0, 14.0, 15.9, and 12.0, respectively. 14 is transformed in 5 (1+4), 12 is transformed in 3 (1+2), 1.0 is transformed in 10 (no reason for that, apart that 1 doesn't match Braden's theory) and 15.9 is transformed first in 15 (not in 16, as expected) and then in 6 (1+5). This should be enough to dismount the main purpose for the book. The name of the humanity is a combination of four elements, like, for instance, B-N-O-C or Zr-S-Sm-K. There are actually hundreds of those possible combinations, but not the Braden's one. And for the first time, I began to realize that the sun rising on the good and the evil wasn't about the good and the evil, it's about the Father; that the rain falling on the just and the unjust wasn't about the behavior of the just and the unjust, it's about the Father. And Jesus says that if we learn to be like that, then are we our Father's children. And I thought of Maury Povich. You didn't know I was gonna preach about Maury this morning. I thought about Maury Povich because it seems like to me there's a question of fatherhood.

In Case You Missed It

Lccn 2003015712 Ocr_converted abbyy-to-hocr 1.1.20 Ocr_module_version 0.0.17 Openlibrary OL8369312M Openlibrary_edition Gregg Braden is a rare blend of scientist, visionary, and scholar, with the ability to speak to our minds while touching the wisdom of our hearts.”

the meaning: Humankind is one family, united through a common heritage, and the result of an intentional act of creation. p xv No publication in a peer reviewed scientific journal has appeared refuting MBBK's paper. In 2006, four new Torah Codes papers were published at the IEEE Computer Society's 18th International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR'06). [36] Robert Aumann [ edit ] In the book’s foreword, Dr. Eugene Ulrich, chief editor of the Biblical Dead Sea Scrolls and professor of Hebrew Scripture and Theology at University of Notre Dame, writes, “However one wishes to interpret the meaning and significance of the text, they may rest assured that the text on which Timothy Smith based his interpretations has almost certainly been there for a very long time, since before the birth of Christ.” The message within our DNA reads precisely the same in both the Arabic and Hebrew languages" (p. 232). The relation between the Arabic and the Hebrew alphabets is clear, simple, and historically proved. But there is no mention to it, but an insinuation of a hidden link between Arabic and Hebrew builded on Cabbala's numbers, showing precisely which Braden wants to show (even if this link can demonstrate whatever else).Touch your neighbor and say, "I don't need you for this. I got this". Yeah, yeah, I don't need you to make me feel good about myself. I feel good about myself. I don't need you to give me confidence in me. I've got confidence in me. I don't need you to tell me who I am. I know who I am. Oh, I feel something about to break loose in here. I feel something about to break loose in here. Somebody's about to move their thermometer away from their enemies and put climate control within your reach. You have the power within yourself not to allow other people, other circumstances, other seasons, other times in your life to change who you are, not to allow age to change who you are, not to allow your bottom line to change who you are. Hidden clues that may lead to the location of long-missing sacred artifacts, such as the Ark of the Covenant. When God tells Moses that YHVH will be His name forever, the word is spelled differently - without the traditional "vav" in the centre. This is considered to indicate there is something hidden. (p122)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment