276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Easypill Cat Putty - 4 X 10 Gram Individually Wrapped Pill Pockets For Cats

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

EasyPill Digest Comfort Cat contributes to preserve the digestive balance of the cat in case of digestive upsets. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Initially tried putting a small piece of tablet in all kinds of foods - didn't work, then I tried grinding the tablet into a powder and adding a bit to food - didn't work, then I tried another brand of pill pockets - didn't work (she just licked it for a while then walked off, but didn't eat it) then I tried this brand and it worked! We will accept a scanned copy by e-mail as long as the scan is of excellent quality and the prescription can be easily read.Easypill cat putty has a flavour and scent that your cat will love, and it will mask the flavour of the pills.

Audience measurement services are necessary for the operation of the site by allowing its proper administration. Yesterday my veterinary nurse gave me two 60g sticks of Easypill Cat - two pills last night and two this morning With a small amount of Easypill Cat moulded around each, and down they went !Hyperdrug Pharmaceuticals Limited (Registered in England and Wales with Company Number 01898060) previously registered as Hyperdrug Ltd.

My clever cat could detect the medicine in everything I tried previously and absolutely refused it, but she accepts this so well and it is such a relief that we now have a solution going forward.It also contributes to the good quality of bladder lining thanks to cranberries, a source of proanthocyanidins, glucosamine, an essential component of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and L-tryptophan. We recommend that you get your cat used to and loving the taste of the Easypill Cat putty first by letting them try some without any tablets. The way in which we were able to mould the product around the meds, divide the product into 3 pieces and how they were individually packaged meant these were the much better product overall. It is now regularly recommended by vets to pet owners who need to administer pills to their pets at home. I tried lots of other options including the Pill Pockets by Greenies and Royal Canin, and they only had limited success and failed to work after a short time, whereas Easypill Cat Putty has worked.

The EasyPill concept makes administration a real pleasure thanks to it soft and chewable texture and its unique flavor acclaimed by the cats. Once your cat has tried and loved the Easypill Cat putty hide the pill in a ball of the Easypill Cat putty and they will gobble it all up.Our team is on your side to analyze the best way to fulfill your market needs and provide you the support you need. Provides your cat with glucosamine and chondroitin which aid the resolution of inflammation and also contains other ingredients such as Meadowsweet, Omega 3 fatty acids and Vitamin E. The EasyPill concept makes administration a real pleasure thanks to its soft chewable texture and its unique flavor acclaimed by the cats. This means they are prescription only medications and we need a written prescription from your vet so that we can supply it. He actually looks forward to eating it and loves the taste of it and the strong smell masks the smell of the pill.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment