276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Max Factor Elixir 2 in 1 Plus Serum Number 30, Porcelain

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For reason of hygiene and safety, we cannot refund or exchange any cosmetics that have been removed from the original wrapping or show any signs of having been used unless they are faulty, damaged, unsatisfactory quality or incorrect item received.

POLYMNIA SONCHIFOLIA ROOT JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, CITRIC ACID, FRUCTOSE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, UREA, DISODIUM DECETH-6 SULFOSUCCINATE, MALTODEXTRIN, RETINYL PALMITATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT EXTRACT, LAURETH-30, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ALLANTOIN, MALTOSE, SODIUM LACTATE, SODIUM PCA, TREHALOSE, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, LINALOOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, LACTOBACILLUS, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLUCOSE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, EUGENOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, GERANIOL, SILYBUM MARIANUM SEED EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA- DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, PANTOLACTONE, BHT, LIMONENE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)]. You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging, information leaflets and labels prior to use. uk We can also direct you to other sources of advice and assistance if we cannot help you ourselves. As your Internet Pharmacy, PharmacyKwik can offer a wide range of services and facilities for you and your family. Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Glycerin, Talc, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Niacinamide, Acetyl Glucosamine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, BHT, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Disodium EDTA, PEG-100 Stearate, Caramel, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Parfum, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77499].

MaxFactor boast that this foundation covers fine lines and wrinkles with ease and the serum within the formula helps to protect the skin from daily damage.

Saying that, she is hardly a devout foundation wearer to start with, so she was possibly more taken aback by how much more even her skin tone was. Becoming a member gains you access to incredible offers on cosmetics, fragrances, hair care products, and more.Maxfactor say that it helps to protect the skin, keeping aging at bay for younger women, which is always a concern for me. How to apply: Use a foundation bush, or fingertips and apply the foundation starting in the centre of the face and blend out. Personally, I ignored the BB cream fuss (and now I have the CC creams to contend with), as I already have my tinted moisturisers for a lighter coverage and full foundations for higher coverage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment