276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Electric Head Jog Futaria Hair Dryer. Lightweight Hairdryer with 2 Nozzles & Diffuser. Fast Drying 3 Temperature, 2 Speed Dryer with Cold Shot. Slim Hairdryers for Blow Drying & Styling (Black)

£69.97£139.94Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Designed with high performance in mind, the Futaria dryer dries hair whilst ensuring hair isn't stripped of its essential moisturising oils. I have spoken to a very helpful lady on the web team who is aware and has been most helpful, thank you. Boasting a high-performance 1800W brushless motor, this innovative digital dryer delivers super-fast drying with reduced noise - ideal for busy salons.

Whether you're looking for sleek and straight or bouncy curls, the FUTARIA Professional Hairdryer has got you covered. This fast drying, 104,00 RPM motor, super powerful 1800 watt dryer easily meets the demands of a busy hairstylist or barber. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection. If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately and change your password at the first opportunity. With a 3-metre cable for added flexibility, the FUTARIA Professional Hairdryer is the ultimate tool for achieving salon-quality results at home.Electric Head Jog Futaria Hair Dryer 1800w is a super powerful, lightweight professional hairdryer that meets the demands of a busy hairdresser with its quality, durability, and high performance.

The Futaria also comes with 2 nozzles and a diffuser, so you'll have the versatility you need for every type of drying job. I have recently recovered from the effects chemotherapy (having lost all my hair) and my new, short hair, is a little flat. Re-imagining the classic to create a brand new innovative hairdryer that meets the demands of a busy hairstylist. So say goodbye to unreliable hair dryers of the past and say hello to your new favorite styling tool. Dried my hair in half the time and wasn't as noisy as my other dryers were, and it was so light to hold.

Before making a payment with us check the page URL has ‘https://’ as this ensures a secure server connection. The double filter at the back of the dryer allows the dryer to maintain its power whilst also being easy to remove and clean. And We can only deliver this product to certain postcode areas due to restrictions on this brand (see below). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment