276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Askhole: a person who constantly asks for your advice, yet always does the opposite of what you told them.: 6x9 Journal office humor coworker note pads

£2.91£5.82Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How many of you carry some of this head trash that asking questions is annoying, or that it is somehow what less intelligent people do. We are striving to be noted as the expert all the time so we continue to avoid asking questions like we should. To serve communities outside of our traditional audience base, we should partner with organizations that have already built trust and capacity in those communities — and help support their work The term in itself is 'Negative" and although I understand what your saying, our minds have "no room" for any negative thoughts or phrases as they will root like a wild weed in a field. First, admit to times when you and your team have acted like askholes. The first step to not being an askhole is to admit that we are capable of being an askhole (This should be on a t-shirt somewhere). Don’t feel ashamed. We’ve all done it. I’ve been an askhole on many occasions, both personally and professionally. It’s important for us all to reflect on listening processes in the past and analyze where we screwed up. Did we include the right people? Did we follow through? Vow to not make the same mistakes.

To engage people in communities (especially those traditionally underserved by media), we need to be hiring from those communities If we're to take your definition to heart, then by all means, consider me an "askhole". I'll always ask questions, but I can't sit here and guarantee anyone that I'll follow their advice, nor will I ask the same from someone I give said information to. I'm there to give guidance, it's up to them to do what they want with it. To help them navigate the ethical minefield, we provided each team with the following questions to consider as they developed their plan:

Random Picks

We commonly think of being ethical as not doing bad things. “Don’t be evil” might be the mantra of a defensive, passive form of ethical behavior. But really, ethics are more kinetic than that — ethics are an active guide for helping us determine what behavior is good for individuals and for society, vs simply being not bad.

Consider this statement: “The problem the prospect brings you is never the real problem.” If that is true, then how do you work through that? BINGO! By asking questions! What's an askhole? I’m glad you inquired! It's an actual term that was coined recently to describe someone who asks for advice or opinions but never acts upon it. However, much like the other common a- hole word that is thrown around, it can have a different meaning to different people. The bottom line is that an askhole is someone who is asking questions that seem irrelevant or just down right annoying. So, if we agree we need an ethical framework for engagement, we should probably start by defining what it needs to include, mixing together the qualities of strong interpersonal relationships and learning from examples where engagement has gone off the rails. Ethical engagement:

Beerboarding

Font demo ini hanya dapat digunakan untuk keperluan "Personal Use"/kebutuhan pribadi, dan untuk keperluan yang sifatnya tidak "komersil", alias tidak menghasilkan profit atau keuntungan dari hasil memanfaatkan/menggunakan font kami. Baik itu untuk individu, Agensi Desain Grafis, Percetakan, Distro atau Perusahaan/Korporasi. And so it is with journalism, where many professionals around the world are reorienting their work from a one-way broadcast to a two-way exchange. “Engagement” is the word we use to describe this new way of doing things. What responses from that list aboveresonate for you?(I am imagining you shaking you head, agreeing with so many of them!)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment