276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baby Annabell Lilly learns to walk

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All little ones need to do is stand her up straight and hold onto her hands and Lilly will start to take small steps! Bringing even more fun to every day adventures, this adorable doll comes with 6 realistic features to enhance your child’s imaginative play.

My second child was completely different, and thankfully I was too busy with the pair of them to worry about milestones. BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. When I recently came across the Baby Annabell Learns to Walk Doll from Zapf Creation I knew they would love her too. With realistic functions and cute sounds, it’s almost like a real baby and joins little doll parents through the day. If you have a non-BNPL balance, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement.

Annabell works best on a non slip floor but we only have wooden floors so were unable to demonstrate the crawling as well as we would have liked. The girls loved playing with the doll, Mr Squishy got a little jealous that Annabell was getting so much attention. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

I much prefer Eva to attend to this baby in the caring (very rough/haphazard like a normal 3 year old) manner than her actual sister.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The colours fade from sea blue to candyfloss pink and the romper features cute ruffles at the top of the arms. Start her off on all fours and watch as she struggles to crawl, you might hear some crying sounds but that’s not for long, Emily is clever and soon she’s off, crawling along the floor! Playing mummy has been one of Eva's favourite things since her little sister was born so as you can imagine we were very excited to be asked if we would like to review Baby Annabell - Learns to Walk' from Zapf Creation.

She’s unforgettably cute, with her realistic golden hair and big fluttery eyelashes – a beautiful way to encourage nurturing roleplay. Heidi was delighted to be sent a Baby Annabell Learns to Walk Doll which is a brand new addition to the collection this autumn. The adorable baby Annabell not only laughs and cries she is also able to crawl and is learning to sit up and walk with a little support from her new mummy’s. I think it’s so important to trust your own instincts, you know when your child is just taking their time or if there’s need to be concerned. Start her off on all fours and watch as she struggles to crawl, you might hear some crying sounds but that's not for long, Lilly is clever and soon she's off, crawling along the bedroom floor!They also have a huge selection of accessories and outfits and the collection is continuously being added to meaning it's a gift that you can add to over the years. My little girls’ play with their dolls a lot, and love our growing collection from the Baby Annabell range. From waking in the morning and learning to crawl to taking a ride in her lovely pram, your little ones will love spending the day with Emily. I worried for his first few months but soon figured out that he was always going to be taller than average, and in a hurry to walk, speak and run.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment