276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gucci Guilty Absolute Eau de Parfum For Him 50ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This product comes as of collaboration between the creative director of the Gucci house Alessandro Michele and perfumer Alberto Morillas. Goldenwood: a natural extract of the Nootka Cypress, the innovative woody note combines the warmth of a traditional wood and with the rich ambery accents of the Nootka. As the fragrance slowly transitions into the heart notes, the fragrance starts to get more natural, with touches of sweet accords reminding more of pine and cypress tree sap. Regarding the potential compliments, Absolute is a fragrance suited more for personal enjoyment, and towards an experienced audience that enjoys more artistic perfumes. While not the same, you can get Dior’s Fahrenheit which is also a great replacement once Absolute becomes unavailable.

Gucci Guilty Collection - Boots Gucci Guilty Collection - Boots

The mixture of old leather jacket aroma, and aromatic natural smelling green cypress is what opens and rushes into your olfactive senses. As someone who appreciates creativity, and the desire to not follow popular trends, I knew that we had something special and bold. A note from the brand: “Created using a particular blend with a structure that remains unchanged from the first time it is applied to the skin.It doesn’t matter if we’re talking about designer or niche options, and it’s fascinating to consider that this is a creation by Morillas. I own two bottles and love it even though it performs moderately at best on me and for where I reside (desert: high heat and low humidity) but I’ll always wear it even though it’s nearly a skin scent just four to five hours after spraying. When the fragrance dries down, Absolute moves into being a woody, earthy, musky, sappy, and even cozy fragrance. Blackberry: juicy and succulent with a mysterious edge, the blackberry is the highest quality manmade note.

Gucci Guilty Absolute Eau de Parfum - idealo

By this time, the overload of the complex and to some, repulsive combination of the opening goes away to lead the way into the smoother and still interesting fresher base notes. In this case, moderate performance is seen more as a positive side, rather than a negative one because the likeability of getting positive attention depends from person to person. The fragrance comes in the same elongated and somewhat thin bottle shared by all Guilty fragrances from the line.For me, someone who has already experienced challenging fragrances such as Dior’s Fahrenheit, and Narciso Rodriguez For Him should probably be in the safe zone, but for the rest, do everything you can to sample it first.

Gucci Guilty Absolute | Gucci Stories

What separates it from the bunch is the bronze-colored perfume liquid that looks stunning and even better in real life than in pictures. With supporting notes of vetiver and three forms of patchouli that resulted in ultra-dry woody notes with a fresh and earthy smell to boost the intensity of the fragrance. Tive a sorte de conseguir uma garrafa de 90ml versão teste, que fiz questão de comprar por ser batch fabricação em 2017 na União Européia.

Leather accord and goldenwood are custom-mixed with natural extract of the Nootka Cypress, selected especially for Gucci Guilty Absolute. After the successful collaboration, Alberto Morillas has been appointed as the main perfumer of Gucci’s high-end niche line “ The Alchemist’s Garden“.

Gucci | Gucci Guilty Absolute Eau de Parfum For Her | Mist

Since the fragrance is still available for purchase, and before we go together into the full Scent Grail review, anyone who would like to smell original, and different from most people out there should get their nose on this one as soon as possible. Everything being said, the value for money is actually quite low and should be taken with a grain of salt. Different from everything in the Guilty line, and I’m sure that Gucci won’t ever again take this kind of risk in the future.Just keep in mind that all of these heavy notes produce a sharp smell that trained and experienced noses won’t mind, but beginners unadjusted to dark and masculine fragrances should give proper time to adjust in cases like these. Beginning from a mysterious note of blackberry, Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Femme is a non-traditional women’s fragrance created for a contemporary woman. At the moment, I have extra unopened bottles and will try hold on to them as long as possible – suggestions are extremely welcome on long terms storage aside from (keeping it away from heat, dry environment sunlight, etc. Together, the Absolute couple express the notion of emancipated love, a pair of fragrances that complement one another as a journey of liberation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment