276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heartstopper Volume 4: The bestselling graphic novel, now on Netflix!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I do want to note, however, that this book doesn't shy away from content matter and may be extremely triggering for individuals. This special-edition hardback contains an extra never-before-in-print mini-comic, A VERY SPECIAL DAY, in black and white; beautiful endpapers and an exquisite foiled cover. Gripping reading with relevant and current themes for a preteen/teen but handled in a safe and cautious way.

As an older woman I feel Alice Osman has touched so many people and you don’t have to be gay to thoroughly enjoy them. Alice can usually be found staring aimlessly at computer screens, questioning the meaninglessness of existence, or doing anything and everything to avoid getting an office job. It is such a refreshing reality to see a book with actual emotional intelligence represented to beautifully. Love often gets represented as an obsessive desperation that can plug any issue and solve anything (which it is); but Oseman, in her wholistic visual style, is revealing the slow and consuming fire that can burn in the corner of your room while you confront anything that comes at you(still intense and overpowering, but with proper boundaries and self-reinforcement). Not only encourages acceptance of diversity, but makes it impossible not to fall in love with this quirky group of friends and their experiences and adventures.As someone who has dealt with self-harm and depressive episodes, I appreciate the way this was handled in the book more than I can explain. As summer turns to autumn and a new school year begins, Charlie and Nick are about to learn a lot about what love means.

Now in a gorgeous special-edition hardback: with an extra never-before-in-print mini-comic, beautiful endpapers and an exquisite foiled cover, this is an unmissable edition. My friend who is gay said that he wished the books and film had been around when he was a boy as it would have helped him coming ‘out’.

If you arent in a good headspace or part of your mental health journey I do want to warn you to go into this one with the utmost caution. The bestselling LGBTQ+ graphic novel about life, love, and everything that happens in between: this is the fourth volume of the Heartstopper series. I've dealt with all of these things throughout my life because of my own experience or someone I knew however my little was shocked to hear WHY Charlie wasn't eating. Alice is the author of several YA contemporary novels about teenage disasters: SOLITAIRE (published when she was 19), RADIO SILENCE, I WAS BORN FOR THIS, and LOVELESS (a New York Times bestseller). She can usually be found staring aimlessly at computer screens, questioning the meaninglessness of existence, or doing anything she can to avoid getting an office job.

By Alice Oseman, winner of the YA Book Prize, Heartstopper is about love, friendship, loyalty and mental illness. Fourth in the bestselling LGBTQ+ graphic novel series about life, love, and everything that happens in between. It deals with young romance in a sensitive and age appropriate way, encouraging mutual respectful and unrushed, considerate behaviour within relationships.

It encompasses all the small stories of Nick and Charlie's lives that together make up something larger, which speaks to all of us. By Alice Oseman, winner of the YA Book Prize, Heartstopper is about love, friendship, loyalty and mental illness. This special-edition hardback contains an extra never-before-in-print mini-comic, beautiful endpapers and an exquisite foiled cover.

It encompasses all the small moments of Nick and Charlie's lives that together make up something larger, which speaks to all of us.Overall I could give this nothing less than 5/5 and I'm going to be counting down the days until volume 5 is released and until the Netflix adaptation hits the screen because I just need all the heartstopper in my life! The bestselling LGBTQ+ graphic novel about life, love, and everything that happens in between: this is the fourth volume of the HEARTSTOPPER series.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment