276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fake Bake Flawless Darker Self-Tan Liquid 170 ml

£12£24.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Love this product! My favorite of all the tan products. It goes on lighter and leaves less room for error. I Love it!! Water (eau) (aqua), Sd Alcohol 40-b, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethy/isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Erythrulose, Tetrasodium Edta, Fragrance (parfum/aroma), Blue 1 (ci 42090), Yellow 5 (cl19140), Red 40 (c/ 16035), Coumarin

The only problem I have with Fake Bake Flawless Darker is their design choice of the bottle cap dispenser. During the process of applying the tanning solution, the dispenser is a bit bothersome to press as you go along. Perhaps if it had a wider surface area and easier pumping resistance it would have scooped slightly higher. The pump combined with the scent that only lastsa short time means it gets a 4 out of 5 instead. You don’t have to wait an entire 6 or so hours for drying time. Even though it is water resistant, it’s just best advised to wait this long before going swimming, or applying other cosmetic lotions, etc. as well as showering. Try to shower and wash off the brown coating the tanning spray leaves on your skin before wearing white and light colored clothing so none of the tanner transfers onto these fabrics. Users can determine how light or dark they want to be when using this self tanner. In my experience, one application delivers a complexion that is perhaps two shades darker than my usual color, which is perfect for me. However, you can decide if you want to get darker and continue doing more applications along the way until you have found what color suits you. Go deep with this next-level fake tan liquid. If you’re ready to look like you just returned from the tropics (without sun damage or hotel bills), this product is for you. The professional application mitt that’s included with all our Fake Bake liquids allows you to glide the lightweight formula on smoothly while preventing excess product from causing streaks. Your hands are protected thanks to its moisture-barrier lining, so no disposable gloves are necessary. The liquid may appear darker at first, but this is the color guide we formulated to help you see where you’ve applied and avoid any missed or uneven spots. Once you shower after the full development time, the bronze glory of your sunless tanner will reveal itself. Around day 4 it started to get a little splotchy, so you’ll probably have to reapply this one twice a week to maintain a nice tan.Hyaluronic Acid: Celebrated as the "fountain of youth" because of its ability to plump, moisturize and cushion skin. Love this stuff! I have used it for years! This is the only product that doesn't make me break out into hives. Has great color! Never lets me down. 100% worth it! I actually liked the color after applying it one night (it was a medium shade), but I wanted to test it out to see how dark it’d get. I didn’t like how messy the application is, but at least it pays off and your final result is a nice looking tan. Fake Bake Flawless Darker smells really good, it smells almost exactly like the original Fake Bake Flawless.

This depends on an individual's choice of hair removal method. If you wax, then I would wait at least 48 hours before you use any type of self-tanning product or treatment. Again, it is important to treat skin gently and with great care. If you shave, do so 24 hours before you tan. If you shave right before, then some of the tanning product can settle into pores, creating an unsightly spotted effect." The tanning process Step 1 – Finding the right shade Fake Bake Flawless Darker self-tanner has a tropical coconut scent when you smell it from the bottle and during the first few minutes of application. But the smell seems to wear off once it dries and especially after you shower. You can expect a bottle of 6 ounces to last you about a month, but this all depends on how often you use it and how much you use each time. While some people only tan their extremities for show, others do full body tans. I’ve tried a lot of fake tanning. I grew up tanning (indoor & out) in the 90’s & know what a good dark tan should look like. This brand has done a great job! My only complaint..the spray nozzle could be upgraded & more sweat/rub off proof. It stained my neon yellow VS bra in the straps & I had to request another shipment due to product leaking & the nozzle being broken. Customer Svc. replaced it immediately free of charge but I’d prefer a nicer spray pump. The final color is beautiful, no streaking or patches & a little goes a long way! I will be using often.So if you loved that product, but wanted a darker tan, you’ll definitely want to try out this one. Detailed Opinion: If you’re looking for a medium to dark shade tan, this one gives great color and smells nice to boot. Immediately after tanning, wear loose dark clothing. If you can, avoid anything with elasticated waists or features," James says. "You want to avoid anything that will interfere with your tan developing, so bathing or exercising can be left to when your shade has fully revealed itself. The best tip is to get a good night’s sleep and wake up looking refreshed and golden." As my clients have become more skincare aware, it's more common for them to be really well-versed in the benefits of thorough exfoliation," James says. "However, it's really important to stress that over-exfoliation is unhelpful, as it damages the skin's precious barrier function." Beauty Pie's Youthbomb Body 360° Repair Concentrate is a new addition to the market, and contains a patented retinol ingredient which, combined with AHA, Vitamin B3 and a blend of moisturisers and soothing agents, promotes a firmer, brighter skin finish. When you use any product with an active ingredient, it's very important to remember to use an SPF the next day, whatever the weather.

Like this story? Sign up to our Hello! Fashion newsletter to get your weekly 'Fashion Fix' delivered straight to your inbox.I think it helps that your not spraying the product directly to your skin. You spray on to the mitt and then rub it into your skin. The tanning industry has become so sophisticated in providing a whole range of textures and shade choices," James says. "Also, clients demand a whole tanning wardrobe now, depending on a range of factors including the time of year, the type of occasion and their own instinct for what looks best on them."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment