276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Teva Women's Zymic Sandal

£40.92£81.84Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In good weather the woodland walk is mainly dry mud pathways with some grassland and pine-needle covered glades.

Teva Sandals | House of Fraser Womens Teva Sandals | House of Fraser

Sandy Liang and Collina Strada both had models wearing simple black Hurricane Tevas with their looks, and Anna Sui even collaborated with the brand on a collection featuring colorful, patterned flatforms. After over an hour’s walking in the woods my Teva sandals gave foot-hugging comfort and good stability with no rubbing or chafing. This post may contain affiliate links, which means that we may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you, for qualifying purchases. I'm fully convinced that few shoes right now have as much range as the Zymic, Teva's most recent launch and the pair by the brand I've worn the most in the last couple of weeks. Designed for walking enthusiasts and streetwear styling, mixing elements of contemporary design opt for the Hurricane flatforms and Drift pieces.

And then one winter, a couple years ago, my boyfriend and I went to upstate New York for the weekend. Filled with vibrant colours and patterns in unique silhouettes for a fashion-forward yet practical look. If you’re looking for travel inspiration, destination guides, money-saving tips and itineraries you’ve come to the right place.

Teva Zymic Sandals - Camping with Style GEAR | First Look At New Teva Zymic Sandals - Camping with Style

Story has it, the shoes were originally made by a river rafting guide who didn't want his flip-flops flying off his feet, and now, decades later, the sandals are flying down the runway. The thick, flexible, mid-sole provided a comfortable scramble down the beach making easy work of bulky pebbles, slippery shingle and soft sand. The Teva Zymic Sandals are perfect for summer time adventures, featuring a contoured footbed coupled with a moulded outsole that allows for a comfortable ride over rougher terrain, an adjustable touch tape strap to the ankle provides a secure fit and the Teva branding completes the look. Whether you’re heading into the woods, the beach or on a light hike I can recommend bagging yourself a pair of Teva sandals for a comfortable, long-lasting, earth-friendly product that’s always adventure ready. He also mostly wears Converse, which is exactly what we both put on to walk to what I was certain would be my death.Teva sandals come in a huge range of styles, colours, fabrics and designs for men, women and children so there’s a pair out there that’ll suit everyone. As one might assume from my decision to wear Converse sneakers on the hike, practical footwear is not at all my speciality. Since 2020, Teva have diverted 24-million plastic bottles from landfills and used them to strap incredibly comfortable sandals to your feet.

Teva Sandals Are So Comfortable, I Feel Barefoot Wearing Them Teva Sandals Are So Comfortable, I Feel Barefoot Wearing Them

RPET’ means recycled PET and any PET found in the product, in this case the Teva Zymic sandal, comes from a recycled, pre-existing source. Donned with a pair of socks – yes, socks and sandals are now cool, they’re sported by fashionistas the world over. And the next time you invite me on a hike, I'll absolutely know what to wear there — and to dinner after. The terrain is mainly grassy, uphill and downhill with one or two steep inclines, which are gravelly and can be slippery. The MAX-COMF sole technology with dual-density foam bottom came into play on this walk with the cushioned footbed providing outstanding comfort, support and stability whilst remaining lightweight.While on a trip with the brand in Joshua Tree this past May, I was able to get the full Teva experience for myself, wearing the famous sandals to go on many a hike during the day and then dressing them up with sheer Réalisation Par dresses at night for dinner in the desert. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests.

Teva | Zymic Sandals | Women | Light Multi | Ace

Funny enough, he didn't really know how to describe it either, because he is from Tribeca and refers to a trip on the Q train from the last stop in Manhattan to the last stop in Queens as a "hike". I think these Teva sandals would also make the ideal footwear for a city break involving a lot of walking. If a shoe is uncomfortable, has a platform, or features some confusing criss-cross strap in a questionable texture that'll likely cause a blister, I'll wear it for hours until I bleed. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. I’ve loved wearing my Teva Zymic sandals because they are comfortable, easy to wear, durable and sustainable.In the years since I cried on the side of a hill somewhere in upstate New York, Tevas have not just become part of my vocabulary, but have undoubtedly had a major glow up. The sandal’s sturdy velcro straps held fast and the cushioned webbing upper stayed comfortable even when wet. An average pair of Teva sandals should last around five years which means they’re incredibly sustainable. Before I share my thoughts about how I got on with my Teva sandals let’s take a look at Teva the company and how it came about. Browse textiles and canvas polyester constructions that give the Teva Sandals for ladies a lightweight feel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment