276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Razer Naga X - Ergonomic MMO Gaming Mouse with 16 Programmable Buttons (2nd Gen Optical Mouse Switches, Advanced 5G Optical Sensor, 85g Ergonomic Design, RGB Chroma, Speedflex Cable) Black

£39.995£79.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Your contract with the Viper Devil has a condition that allows him to spend the night with you whenever he pleases. That is not the case as Razer has just released the new lightweight Naga X Ergonomic MMO Gaming Mouse. This is a business transaction, you think, the horrible pounding of your heart giving you chest pains. Lighting brightness and standard RGB effects can be set in Synapse, but if you want to do more, you'll need to use Razer's Chroma Studio add-on software.

Razer Naga Pro vs Razer Naga X Side-by-Side Mouse Comparison Razer Naga Pro vs Razer Naga X Side-by-Side Mouse Comparison

By appearances, they’re very similar mice, though the Pro features a second DPI button under the mouse wheel. Each of these is slightly less than the Pro, but other than the acceleration, all are a hefty improvement over the Trinity. The Naga X takes the formula of what made the original Naga great, and improves upon it with modern sensibilities. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.The only thing you lose is the top-end max sensitivity: the Naga X tops out at 18,000, while the Trinity is 16,000. Today, Razer has announced and released the latest in the popular Naga lineup with the Razer Naga X. As is customary on MMO mice, the Naga X ditches the normal forward and back buttons on the left side panel, replacing them with a numbered 12-button keypad. It's the most affordable Naga in the range, making it an excellent starting place if you're looking for a mouse that'll step up your MMO game. After selecting the mouse, you’ll be able to customize your button mappings, adjust DPI settings, polling rate, and lighting, and calibrate for a specific mouse mat surface.

Razer Naga X | Razer Europe MMO Gaming Mouse - Razer Naga X | Razer Europe

Additionally, you can tweak the precision by selecting a preset or custom mouse surface profile in the Razer Synapse 3 application. The most time you’ll spend in the app will likely be spent mapping the buttons based on what game you’re playing. As I began playing (casual/tactical) shooters on PC, i came to appreciate having the number row (weapon/equipment) controlled by my thumb. You may have read or seen his tech and gaming coverage at IGN, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, Variety, Digital Trends, and, of course, PCMag.My daily driver is the Razer Viper Ultimate, which weighs in only 74 grams and made the Naga Pro feel like a brick in comparison. Techaeris is fast becoming your source for technology news, reviews and all things geek/nerd entertainment related. In between the mouse’s two primary buttons is a notched scroll wheel and a single button that lets you toggle through 5 CPI settings, which you can program in Razer’s software if desired. Windows Central is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher.

Naga X Wired MMO Gaming Mouse: 18K DPI Optical Sensor Razer Naga X Wired MMO Gaming Mouse: 18K DPI Optical Sensor

Maybe something where the naga first just sees Reader as prey, maybe even eating them, but gets a bit of guilt by Reader's words, and ends up letting them go. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Using tape for improved glide is not a novel concept but in the context of glass mouse pads (SkyPad 3.On this episode of “I am way too OCD about the smoothness of my mouse feet”, I decided that perhaps there is a simple solution to making your mouse glide faster and smoother for pennies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment