276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Lord of the Rings Hobbit The Battle of Helm's Deep (9474)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are several Uruk Hai which are valuable by themselves and they are evenly matched by an Aragorn, Gimly and rare Haldir and Theoden minifigure. Purchasing from the above links may result in a commission being paid to Rebrickable, but at no extra cost to you.

It is said that the Hornburg has never fallen to assault,’ said Theoden; ‘but now my heart is doubtful.

All in all, this is a set I had always wanted and I'm so glad that unlike a lot of things this actually lives up to the hype, I cannot recommend this set enough, though like all things you should make sure you find a reliable seller to avoid some of the nasty little things (bags having been opened, missing pieces, missing figures, dirty parts, etc. He shared the same shield and leg with Eomer in 9471 but he and his full armor and helmet can't be found elsewhere.

Perhaps because of the construction foreman (me) or perhaps because things just weren’t exactly right, there were some lose connections, especially at the top of the mini-sets. At this point there was enough reward to give Dresden and Logan a feeling of accomplishment but they were happy to back off. One thing not apparent (and a nice feature) is that the horse WILL balance on a level surface, even with a minifigure riding it.After graduating from the University of York with a degree in bioarchaeology, James covered international science news and worked as an editor before joining Screen Rant's entertainment team.

The pieces were put together loosely so that the blow will create a large hole for Uruks to charge in.You have a nice build for a ladder, a great and sturdy gate, nice causeway and awesome exploding wall feature, to list a few.

Bags 5 and 6 construct the tower, Bag 7 constructs the wall, Bags 8 and 9 construct the throne room.The battle takes place towards the climax of the trilogy’s second instalment, and even features the famous scene of Legolas shooting arrows while shield-surfing. They also say it is a great representation of the Lord of the Rings and a timeless wonder that teaches spatial skills, building, and is able to look great on a shelf.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment