276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Thoughtfully Gourmet, Cookie Skillet Gift Set, Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet Baking Kit Includes Cast Iron Skillet and Cookie Mix with Nestle Chocolate Chips

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Don’t forget that last part! The addition of the sea salt is what takes this family favorite skillet chocolate chip cookie from amazing to oh-so-spectacular.

Smarties Cookie Baking Kit With Cast Iron Skillet - Card Factory

Chocolate aside, more is more when it comes to mix-ins. Opt for one cup (plus a bit more for topping) of any of the below:

We Recommend

Welcome! I’m Kelly and my mission is to inspire you with easy but impressive meals your entire family will love. Asa mom of four little ones, I know the importance of making every minute (and every dollar) count. Let’s get cooking! Remove it from the oven, grab your ice cream of choice (hello, vanilla bean!) then skip the plates and just grab the spoons for a crowd-friendly cookie sundae that’s the ultimate marriage of warm, chewy cookie and ice cream. Cookie dough: This is a fairly basic cokie dough. Cream butter with sugars, add egg and vanilla. Beat in flour, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture and beat until thoroughly combined. Using a rubber spatula, stir in most of the chocolate chips, reserving a couple tablespoons for topping the cookie. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine butter and sugars with a wooden spoon. Stir in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in chips. Transfer to a 10-inch cast-iron skillet; smooth top.

Cookie Skillets | Hunker Costco Mini Cookie Skillets | Hunker

Our 2021 winner is from Cynthia Baxter of Minneapolis. Recipes 600122990 Here are the winning recipes for the 2021 Star Tribune Holiday Cookie Contest Bake it in any oven-safe pan. If you don’t have a cast iron skillet, no problem. The cookie dough can be baked in a regular oven-safe skillet (they just wont have the same crisp exterior that the cast iron pan bakes). Plus, it's just more fun to eat. Slice the cookie dough into wedges before serving and top it off with ice cream, caramel sauce, chocolate syrup, or even spiced candied pecans if you're feeling extra indulgent. The light sprinkle of flaky sea salt isn't 100% necessary, but it balances out all the sweetness very nicely and just makes it feel a touch more *fancy*. The last time we spotted these Reese's Cookie Skillets was during the romantic Valentine's Day season this year. The cookie skillets were heart-shaped and looked perfect to share with that special someone (or it could be a me, myself, and I situation) for a sweet Valentine dessert.One-pan skillet pork tenderloin with squash, apple and kale is saucy, fast and satisfying. All the jewel tones of fall are reflected in this weeknight friendly dish.

Cookie Skillet Kit with Nestle Chocolate Chips Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet Kit with Nestle Chocolate Chips

Rice Krispies, kit, dark chocolate, Maltesers, m&m Chocolate Bar Skillet Cookie West of the Loop baking soda, large egg, pure vanilla extract, m&ms, chocolate bars and 5 more

Adaptations:

For cookie cooking instructions see enclosed leaflet, requires butter and milk not included in this set. Add melted butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar to a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well blended. Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon review: Thoughtful meal kit recipes for seasoned foodies. Martha Stewart's meal kit service isn't pandering to your fair-weather diet demands. While we call for semisweet chocolate chips for a nice balance of bitter and sweet, you're free to use whatever kind of chocolate you'd like or have on hand. If you have a whole bar of chocolate, feel free to chop that up! It'll work just as well. Pro-tip: cutting chocolate with a serrated knife will help you control the mess a bit more!

Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie - Delish Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie - Delish

I’ve opted for chopped semisweet chocolate in this variation, but you can let your imagination run wild when it comes to chocolate varieties. I love a combo of semisweet and dark chocolate chunks so you get that duo of cacao flavors. Nutrition Facts : Calories 326 g, FatContent 16 g, FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 3 g, SaturatedFatContent 9 g Can I make One Skillet Queso Fundido with Chorizo without a cast iron pan? Yes, you can also make this dish in a regular baking dish. Cook chorizo, onion, and poblano peppers as directed using a regular skillet. Stir in the cheeses and transfer all of this to an un-greased small baking dish, such as a 7×11 pan, 2 quart casserole dish, or even ...

Bake for 28-35 minutes or until it looks just barely golden. Don’t over-bake it, especially since it will continue to cook in the hot skillet when you take it out of the oven. Add butter to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 45 seconds, or until most of it has melted. Allow it to cool for a few minutes. This cookie baking kit complete with a small cast iron skillet makes a great gift for the baker in your life - especially if they love Smarties, too. The skillet comes with everything you need to make an indulgent vanilla cookie with Smarties.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment