276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fudge Professional Matte Hed Extra, Extreme Hold Texturizing Hair Wax, Matte Finish, Infused With Kaolin Clay, 85 g

£5.59£11.18Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Lanolin Wax, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Microcrystalline Wax, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat. We have to show and charge VAT to comply with the law, VAT will be paid out of the amount you pay us.

With a dual combination of kaolin and bentonite clays coating the hair, it absorbs moisture for an extra dry, matte finish. Some mention that it doesn't give a greasy appearance, holds hair in place very well, and leaves it looking natural, while others say that it's greasy and a bit sticky on their hands.

Fudge Matte Hed Extra is the big brother of the original Matte Hed and in relation to the original, offers a much stronger hold that lasts longer, is significantly drier and more matte than original Matte Hed. This premium styling clay wax gives you a raw textured look, matte finish and strong hold, making it perfect for anyone wanting that 'lived-in' look. Inspiring creativity, the clay can be used to create endless looks, slicking back the hair or adding a quiff. Lanolin wax, cera alba (beeswax) and polymers also provide maximum hold and protect the hair from humidity.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Give your hair real edge with Fudge Matte Hed Extra styling wax delivering the ultimate in texture for a raw natural look, day and night. I spent a long time trying to find a hair product that would hold my hair in place for a whole day without looking greasy or 'slick'.

Matte Hed è una cera a base di argilla che rimane sempre modellabile e dona una texture opaca ad effetto asciutto di tendenza adatta ad ogni tipo di styling corto maschile! Keeping your style secure all day long without leaving your hair crunchy, this clay is the finishing touch your hair has been missing. In relation to the original, Matte Hed Extra offers a much stronger hold that lasts longer, is significantly drier and more matte than original Matte Hed. No need to reapply more later if like me you enjoy a nap and wake up looking like youve put your head in the washing machine,. Our experienced team are happy to offer you help and information any of the scissors and razors or other products in our large range.

Fudge Matte Hed Extra Hold is very easy to dose thanks to the handy pump packaging, it makes the hair smooth and manageable.Having used many different products in the past and having hair which is around six inches long, I have always had to use more product then advised on the back for my hair to stay in place so thats the mistake I made.

Yes it is quite expensive but in my opinion it is far far far superior to any other Matte Clay or Wax there is.

We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience. It also appears to be a bit of a secret as well, it is there but its not exactly easy to find in the high street. Whats more, the hold is buildable, simply wait for the clay to dry before applying another layer, giving a firmer hold and more matte effect.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment