276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gourmet Adult Cat Soup Wet Food Pouch Finely Sliced Chicken, 32 x 40 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Those lovely pet lovers at Dogs Trust will If you pass away, become seriously ill or move into a care home, arrange for your dog to come into a local rehoming centre. Apply for the free Canine Card Card to ensure your dog is kept safe.

For an average adult cat (4kg) serve 4 cans a day in at least 2 separate meals. Individual needs vary and the amount of feed should be conveniently adjusted to keep your cat at a healthy and lean body weight. For pregnant or lactating cats: leave to eat at will. Serve at room temperature. Always leave clean, fresh water at your disposal.As some of my cats are on such speciality diets I wouldn’t give them anything else, but my eldest cat Marley is pretty good with foods and was eager to try the soup!

Marley gobbled the soup up in no time at all and was soon meowing for some more to try!….next time Marley!Purina Gourmet Soup is something a little different for your cats to try alongside their normal diet.

It is also an important source of hydration for your cat. In addition, you will be giving it a varied diet in flavors and textures for your enjoyment! Unlimited access to 18 pet magazines such as Your Dog, Horse & Hound, BBC Wildlife Magazine and Your Cat with TWO MONTHS FREE trial of Readly app. Read all these magazines ( plus 5,000 non-pet titles). To celebrate Father's Day, Perfect Pet are giving away free copies of ‘The Essential Guide to Dog Training’ which explains why positive reinforcement works much better than outdated, scientifically disproved harsh methods. Get your free copy for limited time only.For sophisticated cats who love gravy, new GOURMET Soup is the first of its kind, offering a distinctively smooth texture for cats’ palates.The four brand new delectable soups come with delicious bites, including anchovies, whole shrimps and tuna–a great start to any cat’s fine dining meal. GOURMET Soup is created to be complimentary to your cat’s regular menu.” Being a cat owner I’m pretty strict on what diet they’re on, I have 5 cats and between them they’re on 3 different diets suited to their needs. This is a carefully formulated diet that I get from the vets where each meal is carefully weighed out. Having said that my cats love wet food and although I have cut this out of their diet in the last year every now and then (and dependent on the cat) I do give them a little treat with wet food on occasion and if I know I won’t have any messy repercussions afterwards!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment