276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Spidey and His Amazing Friends Spider Crawl-R 2-in-1 Deluxe Headquarters Playset, Preschool Toy for Age 3 and Up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

LEGO® Marvel™ Super Heroes: Universe in Peril features an original story spanning the entire Marvel Universe. TLG had a grand opportunity to put in Electro (comic book version) in one of these sets and perhaps gain the sales from the AFOL community. But nooooo!

Children can open into a 60cm-tall HQ tower to reveal a ramp for Spidey's motorcycle, a web trap, a stage, a command centre and a web arm for swinging I've seen it with my kid. I've seen it with the dozens of kids at the Lego Club meetings. And I've seen it with the kids at our Robotics team. Kids can play with their favorite super heroes; take down the villains in a huge food fight and use Spidey's web-slinging skills to catch them

Popular Categories

They aren't. These ones look to be about four studs wide and only two studs deep, thinner than all of the old versions of those wheels and only about as wide as the second-smallest of those wheels (which unlike these, did not have studs)."

SEE ALSO: LEGO Marvel 2023 sets include Morbius, Mechs, Ghost Rider, Avengers Quinjet and yet another Hulkbuster

Details

Unlike the other sets unveiled in recent weeks, LEGO.com states that these will be released on the 1st of March, rather than in January. Three new Spidey and his Amazing Friends sets have been revealed, joining several produced earlier this year. So when my son or daughters (or wife) are psyched about a set, it makes it so much more appealing to me.

Portable play – With the car measuring over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) long and 1.5 in. (4 cm) wide, this set will engage and entertain kids wherever they go Reconfigurable fun – The lighthouse measures over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) wide and 8.5 in. (21 cm) deep Classic characters and vehicles make LEGO® Marvel Team Spidey’s Mobile Headquarters (10791) the ideal treat for kids aged 4+. Not crazy. I remember with my kid, and the kid's clubs we did at our local Lego store for years. We'd meet once a month. Plus the Robotics teams we had. Sometimes I like to challenge myself and needlessly spend a week adding questionably-structural Technic gubbins to Star Wars spaceships' play features; sometimes I just like to build sets from the instructions and swoosh them around the room, which is no challenge at all, but very enjoyable. :-D

75 comments on this article

Your Spidey-Sense signals that this Web-Quarters playset hums with activity for Spidey and pals; this arachno-hub seems to come alive with sound effects, light-up eyes, and many cool corners to play in for loads of Webtacular fun! They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays. Players take control of Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Hulk, Captain America, Wolverine and many other Marvel characters as they unite to stop Loki and a host of other Marvel villains from assembling a super-weapon capable of destroying the world. Just because young kids want stuff meant for older kids doesn't mean it's appropriate for them- whether subject matter, difficulty, safety, etc. You got it. Kids always want a little older to play with. And with just some guidance you can get the 4 and 5 year old to build sets a little more complex.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment