276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Unihertz Jelly 2E - World's Smallest 4G Smartphone, 110g Mini Phone, Cute and Portable, Android 12, 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, Unlocked Smartphone and Mobile Phone

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Designed to be convenient and easy to carry for nights out, exercise, or a break from your full-sized smartphone. Some devices have the possibility to serve as Wi-Fi Hotspots by providing internet access for other nearby devices. People have said that the Jelly 2 does not have a very powerful radio in it, and that it can sometimes be slow to connect. They increase the performance of the device allowing the execution of multiple instructions in parallel. There are different battery types and some of the most commonly used in mobile devices are the lithium-ion (Li-Ion) and the lithium-ion polymer battery (Li-Polymer).

Jelly 2E mini phone with 3-inch display (review Unihertz Jelly 2E mini phone with 3-inch display (review

A higher megapixel count means that the front camera is capable of capturing more details, an essential factor for taking high-resolution selfies. Some are mere variants, with different colored puddings, jellies, and oozes with little to differentiate them from those presented here other than their habitat. Unihertz makes accessories tailored for the smartphones, such as the light TPU case that offers good protection, the leather holster with belt clip, and clip and armband that makes it easy for workouts. Several versions have been developed, the newer ones being more durable and providing better damage resistance. The instruction set architecture (ISA) is a set of commands used by the software to manage the CPU's work.It states the number of pixels on the horizontal and vertical dimensions of the image, which can also be shown in megapixels that indicate the approximate number of pixels in millions. I heard that the Unihertz built-in app blocker can cause some issues but makes the phone faster and improves the battery life.

Jelly 2E miniature smartphone with 3-inch display Unihertz Jelly 2E miniature smartphone with 3-inch display

Bluetooth uses various profiles and protocols related to faster exchange of data, energy saving, better device discoverability, etc.I love the fact that it has an extra programmable shortcut button, but unfortunately I've had issues with this. However, if you're not big on posting pristine photos to social media, and only need to snap casual pictures here and there, it does the trick.

All Products - Unihertz All Products - Unihertz

The hardware performance of Jelly 2E is acceptable but it runs Android 12 with a basic ARM SoC CPU ( MediaTek A20 processor). The tracking/positioning service is provided by various satellite navigation systems, which track the autonomous geo-spatial positioning of the device that supports them. Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) The SAR rating shows the amount of electromagnetic radiation absorbed by the human body when using a mobile device, expressed in W/kg. The Good: Decent battery life, Android 11, All the basic phone functions you would expect from a smartphone.

For GPS navigation, most phone mounts are too big to hold the Jelly 2, so I ended up gluing an eraser to the side of my phone mount to make the gap narrower.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment