276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bright Starts Roll & Glow Monkey Crawling Baby Toy with Lights and Sounds for 6 Months and up

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

TEPA) สำนักงานพัฒนาธุรกรรมทางอิเล็กทรอนิกส์ (สพธอ.) สมาคมสหพันธ์องค์กรผู้บริโภค (สสอบ.) มูลนิธิเพื่อผู้บริโภค หอการค้าไทยและสภาหอการค้าแห่งประเทศไทย สมาคมผู้ประกอบการพาณิชย์อิเล็กทรอนิกส์ไทย สมาคมค้าปลีก สมาคมศูนย์การค้า หรือกลุ่มแยกราชประสงค์ span itemprop="name">DefectedI bought this for my 6 month old daughter & I was so excited to show it to her! I thought she would love the lights and that it rolled by itself. HOWEVER, as soon as I took it out it only made the noise & light up it never rolled. I tried replacing wthe batteries with new ones and still had the same problem! Such a bummer that it never did what it was suppose to be I'm sure my daughter would have loved it! 🥺

Date published: 2023-10-28
E-commerce) คลังสินค้าและการขนส่งโลจิสติกส์ ศูนย์สุขภาพ ผลิตภัณฑ์และบริการเพื่อการดำเนินชีวิต สปาและศูนย์ออกกำลังกาย โปรแกรมการสะสมคะแนน (Reward program) และโปรแกรมการเป็นลูกค้าอย่างต่อเนื่อง (Loyalty program) และการวิเคราะห์ข้อมูล (Data analytics) รวมถึง แพลตฟอร์มของผู้ขายหรือผู้ให้บริการซึ่งเราอาจได้ร่วมกันเสนอผลิตภัณฑ์หรือบริการ หรือที่ทางผู้ขายหรือผู้ให้บริการได้เสนอผลิตภัณฑ์หรือบริการให้กับท่าน ทั้งนี้ ข้อมูลที่ส่งต่อหรือแบ่งปันกันในลักษณะนี้นั้นจะอยู่ภายใต้นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัวของบุคคลภายนอก มิใช่ภายใต้นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัวฉบับนี้ Biometrics) ใบหน้า ข้อมูลจากการจดจำม่านตา ข้อมูลสุขภาพหรือสภาพทางร่างกายหรือจิตใจ ข้อมูลทางพันธุกรรม ประวัติทางการแพทย์ ภาวะทุพพลภาพ และประวัติอาชญากรรม Data ecosystem) ของกลุ่มเซ็นทรัล บริษัทในเครือของเรา บริษัทย่อย และจากพันธมิตรทางธุรกิจของเรา เพื่อจัดการในด้านต่าง ๆ ที่เกี่ยวข้องกับการบริการลูกค้า ไม่ว่าจะเป็น คำถาม คำขอ ผลตอบรับ คำร้องเรียน ข้อเรียกร้อง ข้อพิพาท หรือการเยียวยาชดใช้ค่าเสียหาย เพื่อให้ความช่วยเหลือทางเทคนิคและแก้ไขปัญหาทางเทคนิค เพื่อประมวลผลและปรับปรุงข้อมูลของท่าน เพื่ออำนวยความสะดวกแก่ท่านในการใช้ผลิตภัณฑ์และรับบริการของเรา

With just a tap on the head, the Bright Starts Roll & Glow Monkey is off — sending you and baby on a wild monkey chase! Follow your wobbly toddler or crawler as she races after her silly animal friend. Every roll is a laugh riot, so get ready to share lots of giggles with baby. To add to the belly laughs, this wild toy lights up and plays music. When your little one finally catches up, just press the button and begin again. Go ahead, monkey around with this light-up game that will keep you and baby chasing after more! span itemprop="name">Doesn’t rollI bought this for my daughter and after a week it stopped rolling and barely plays music or lights up. The toy has not been played with rough in any means.

Date published: 2022-11-13