276°
Posted 20 hours ago

miccostumes Women's Horror Nurse Cosplay Costume

£26.075£52.15Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sewing patterns are fairly straightforward, so just follow the instructions for your size as far as the dress is concerned. Cut out the pattern, pin it, cut out your pieces, unpin, pin pieces together, sew, lather, rinse, repeat..you get the picture. If you have the time and patience (which I most certainly DO NOT), you can choose to handsew it. However, if you've lazy and/or cramming for time, like yours truly, just sew it by machine. Much faster and easier. Anne Marie Cunningham dressed in this uniform when she slept with Leonard B. Trent in Anne's Story. If it is loose-fitting clothing, please increase a wiggle room for the intended fit based on your own body measurements to choose the finished costume size. One of the most defining features of the Silent Hill Nurse is their obscured, deformed face. To replicate this eerie look, invest in a high-quality Silent Hill Nurse mask. These masks often feature grotesque facial details that stay true to the game's terrifying visuals. Step 3: Accessorize with a Bloody Butcher Knife Toy

The Sims Resource - DOLL - Silent Hill Nurse Costume The Sims Resource - DOLL - Silent Hill Nurse Costume

Nurses are an integral part of the medical community, from scrubs to lab coats and uniforms. We love to honor them on Halloween by dressing up. This Halloween, we want you to show your love for the profession with some super cute DIY Nurse Costumes that you can make yourself! Here are 12 DIY Nurse Costume Ideas, from simple to elaborate. Turn a pair of scrubs into the perfect nurse costume in minutes, or put together something more elaborate that makes you look like a real-life medical professional! Pump up your nursing costume with these DIY Nurse Costume Ideas! Perfect for Halloween and any other fun occasion. Cute DIY Nurse Costume Ideas A3: Absolutely! Silent Hill Nurses make for an excellent group costume theme, especially when combined with other iconic characters or monsters from the series. Q4: What's the significance of Silent Hill Nurses in the game's storyline? White high heels or flats (since I did the costume last minute I'm afraid I didn't have a chance to get a pair of heels I didn't mind messing up..I'm sad about it. :c ) Only downside is you get a bit iffy from the fumes inside the mask..it can get to you after a while.Don't overlook the importance of footwear. Opt for white low heel shoes to match the nurses' uniforms. These shoes add authenticity to your costume and ensure you're ready to prowl the eerie streets of Silent Hill. Step 5: Silent Hill Nurse Action Figure When you're done, just hang these babies on a hanger and wait for them to air dry..I wouldn't put them in the dryer if I were you..you'd get paint and fake blood everywhere.

Silent Hill Nurse Halloween Cosplay Costume Silent Hill Nurse Halloween Cosplay Costume

If you're a fan of the Silent Hill games, rewatch or play segments featuring the nurses to mimic their movements and behaviors accurately. Team Up for Group Terror:

Play Hospital & Child’s Nurse Costume

As you step into the shoes of this iconic character, you become a living embodiment of the sinister Silent Hill universe. Your presence will send shivers down the spines of those who encounter you, and your commitment to the role will be the talk of the Halloween season. Do-it-yourself costumes are a fun, easy way to create a unique and original nurse costume. They're also less expensive than buying a pre-made costume. The benefits of DIY nurse costume ideas include the following: As far as finishing up goes, just put on your tights, shoes, dress & mask, and pour some of the fake blood into a cup. Grab a spoon and drizzle and smear it over your body, so it looks fresh when you'll be wearing it. If you hesitate between two sizes, we advise going for the larger one, it’s easier to make an alteration in case of the unfit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment