276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kodak Portra 400 35m 36exp Film Professional 5 Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not to mention its superb exposure latitude, making it a good choice not just for "professionals" as seems to be implied from the name of the line that this film is a part of (ie. To understand more about the details above you can check out our film guide or if you want some inspiration then head over to our page on choosing your next film. In fact it was just one corner of the box which was a bit bashed, but the five films were fine, sealed in their foil packs.

High image quality: Kodak Portra 400 film is known for its fine grain and excellent colour reproduction, which makes it ideal for capturing high-quality images. If you shoot mid-day in full sun, the brightest parts of a scene and the darkest shadows have a massive contrast making for harsh light and unfavorable looks in my opinion. The world's finest grain high-speed color negative film - delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional color saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions.At true ISO 400 speed, this film delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional colour saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions. Adox AgfaPhoto AP Arches Awagami Bergger BKIFI Cafe Royal Books Camera Film Photo CFP Champion CineStill Conservation By Design Cura Dubble Dubblefilm Duracell Energizer Flic Flic Film Foma Fotospeed Fuji G Ryder Hahnemuhle Hansa Harman Photo Holga Ilford Ilford Galerie Impossible Japan Camera Hunter Jobo Kaiser Kenro Kentmere Kodak Konig Kono Lomography Mack Books MOD54 New Classic Film Parallax Paterson Permajet Photography For Whom? If you have any further questions or require additional information, please feel free to contact us. I think the Portra 400 has an incredible exposure latitude - it does well indoor under low exposure, and superbly outdoor under high exposure. This film essentially combined the old NC (natural colour) and VC (vivid colour) versions while incorporating some technical advances from the Kodak Vision motion picture films.

I think this film has been shot to death in California featuring people with skateboards or people at the beach. Timeless Elegance: Portra 400 captures life's moments with a timeless elegance that transcends trends.If you're in a budget or if you take little to no time finishing a roll, spending €15 on a roll is quite a tough decision to make. Either way, finding good and interesting light is going to be a huge step in capturing a great photo. This is a wonderful film - up till now I have used it with confidence as my main (well, only) colour film, but I am seriously beginning to wonder if I can afford to do so much longer. The 400 speed is the most versatile of the family (there is also a Portra 160 and a Portra 800) and it can be pushed/pulled while still delivering gorgeous results. Maybe you’re using that harsh light to your advantage, or you use a giant window to soften the light.

Delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional colour saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions. Sure, this is not incredibly surprising to see with a 400-ISO film, but I think the consistency of tone that the Portra 400 manages to deliver under different exposures is one worth appraising.Having shot a lot with 400-ISO films in the past, I thought I liked a bit of grain to give the resulting images that grainy characteristic so distinct to film photography. While I cannot help but get a bit cynical every time someone claims to be the world's best in anything, I must say that I am, in fact, impressed at how fine the grain is on the Portra 400. I should have metered for the highlights and the midtones and used the settings somewhere between the two. Portraiture Perfection: Loved by portrait photographers, this film renders skin tones with unmatched precision, ensuring that your subjects always look their best.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment