276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Breville Halo Health Fryer, 1 Kg, 1200 Watt - White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yes, sausages cook fine in the Halo Plus. If they are lean sausages, then add a little oil to cook. Is it Slimming World approved? FAST & EASY TO USE: Powerful 1700 W for rapid heating up to 200 C, plus adjustable 90min timer and single-touch LED controls for temperature and pre-set cooking modes; brushed stainless steel design makes for a stylish addition to any kitchen counter Many air fryers speed up the cooking time of frozen and fresh foods significantly, but the Breville Halo Rotisserie Air Fryer didn't have quite the same effect. While it still did speed the cooking process along, it wasn't as significant as a drawer air fryer such as the Instant Vortex Mini air fryer. Getting started with your Halo cooker is made simpler by the cooking guide and recipe ideas book included in the box. This will help get your first healthy fryer-cooked meal on the table.

air fryer recipes | BBC Good Food 40 air fryer recipes | BBC Good Food

The spinning of the Breville Halo Rotisserie Air Fryer means every chip is very evenly cooked, and it took a total of 30 minutes to cook chips in their entirety from start to finish. The end result was delicious, but not quite as crispy as in other air fryers I've tried such as the Ninja Dual Zone. Yes, you can cook roast potatoes. 25 minutes fresh or 40 minutes frozen. Can I buy it at Sainsbury’s? Why you can trust Ideal Home Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing products and services so you can choose the best for you. Find out more about how we test.

Works amazing This air fryer is fantastic. The instructions are very easy to follow and comes with a table of different food and what temperature and how long it takes to cook which is really helpful. Because of the generous 10 litre interior capacity, this was very easy. I can't think of another air fryer that would allow me to do this, but because the Breville Halo Rotisserie Air Fryer acts much like an oven, it made the whole process very smooth and I had a cooked pizza in just 12 minutes. The colour scheme of the Halo Plus isn’t to everyone’s taste, but if healthy, great-tasting food is more important than aesthetics, then this won’t be a problem.

Halo Air review - Which? Breville VDF131 Halo Air review - Which?

Yes, you can cook frozen chips, no oil is needed either for these. How to use it – is there an instruction manual? Capacity for this model is measured in kilograms. It has a 1.25KG capacity – enough for the whole family. Is it available in white?Perfect for a family This air fryer is perfect for our family of four. It has been so convenient to cook, and use it several times a week. It’s great that it has digital timer so can be adjusted to you cooking requirement. It is so versatile do my chips etc as well as baking like cup cakes etc. Yes, there is. There’s an instructional cooking guide and recipe ideas booklet included. What are the cooking times? Based on energy usage for cooking 300g of frozen oven chips v. built in 70L electric fan oven energy A rated, tested by Newell, UK 2022

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment