276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Soup Book: 200 Recipes, Season by Season

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Featuring recipes from Raymond Blanc, Dan Barber, Alice Waters, and other supporters of The Soil Association, The Soup Book offers plenty of recipe ideas and inspiration to fill your bowl. Each recipe is accompanied by freezing times so that you can prepare your favourite recipes to enjoy later. This updated edition features brand-new and updated photography to accompany the book's refreshed design. Take shelter from the rain, fire up that stove and settle on one of many nourishing and reviving recipes in this brilliant book." The Happy Foodie This elegant soup is perfect to make when asparagus comes into season in spring. It can be served hot or ve...

When I first wrote on cookery, a reader wrote to the Editor of my newspaper, complaining my recipe for toma... This elegant soup is perfect to make when asparagus comes into season in spring. It can be served hot or very well chilled.Versatile, nutritious and easy to cook – soup is the original one-pot wonder. Inspired by soups from around the world, this beautifully illustrated book features 80 tried-and-tested recipes bursting with flavour, colour and goodness. From comforting classics to new and inspiring choices, you’ll be guided through the basics of making sensational soups. Eliza Acton is one of my favourite cookery writers and this is a recipe that I adapted from her cookery book, which was published in 1840. Yup, there I am again. That’s my first soup cookbook. I wrote Fearless Broths and Soups specifically for people with limited budgets and limited time. All the soup recipes are condensed into 3 simple steps. All of them! But they’re all delicious. There are chapters on Asian soups (of course), creamy vegetable soups, seafood-based soups, and meat-based soups. I've always loved the goulash flavours of beef, tomatoes and spicy paprika and this soup is certainly a gre...

Try winter warmers such as parsnip and apple soup or French onion soup, enjoy a light summer lunch of chilled cucumber soup with dill, and make a hearty borscht or pumpkin soup in autumn. But first, let me explain my criteria for what I consider to be a great soup cookbook. My criteria for the tentwelve best soup cookbooks 1. They have to be from individual authors Every home cook needs a set of kitchen knives that won't let them down which is why we've teamed up with Opinel for your chance to win a knife set for every culinary job.In 50 Chowders, author and renowned chef, Jasper White, shows that there’s A LOT more to chowder than just New England clam chowder. Dozens of recipes are included for different types of fish chowders, shellfish chowders such as mussel, scallop, shrimp, and lobster, and farmhouse chowders made from a variety of vegetables. Every recipe is accompanied by insightful “Cook’s Notes” that offer helpful tips and variations. Please note that customers are responsible for the cost of returning the item/s, unless incorrect or faulty.

My friend Neville, who has a house in Andalusia surrounded by almond trees, gave me this supremely wonderfu... The recipes are organized first by season, and then by ingredient, so you can easily find the ideal soup to suit the fresh ingredients you have to hand. Featuring recipes from Raymond Blanc, Dan Barber, Alice Waters, and other supporters of The Soil Association, The Soup Book offers plenty of recipe ideas and Each recipe is accompanied by freezing times so that you can prepare your favourite recipes to enjoy later. This updated edition features more photographs to accompany the book's refreshed design, along with a brand-new foreword from The Soil Association. This is a smart soup, great if you're entertaining, and now that the mussels come with much of the cleaning...Teach me. Tell me about the history of the recipes, especially if they’re from a specific region of the world. Tell me a travel story. Make me laugh. Tell me about your grandmother’s cooking. Inspire me to make your recipes for reasons other than just pretty pictures. 2. A manageable amount of recipes My new cookbook! Yes, I wrote New England Soups from the Sea and I’m not going to be modest about including it here (or my other soup cookbooks below). If you or anyone you know loves seafood soups, this is the most comprehensive soup cookbook ever written on the seafood soups of New England.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment