276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fluval U2 Underwater Aquarium Filter 110 Litre (30 US Gal)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

U Series Offeringoutstanding 3-stage filtration, increased water movement and vital aeration, U Series internal filters are the perfect solution where external filtration is not possible. The Fluval U2, U3 and U4 Internal filter have an adjustable flow to ensure the filter meets the needs for different aquarium environments, this consists of 3 flow settings. Top output for increased circulation and oxygenation, spray bar for a gentle flow designed for planted aquariums and the bottom output designed for deep water circulation. U Series filters can be used as a primary filter in smaller aquariums or as a supplementary filter for larger aquariums. Vertically

Position horizontally for shallow tanks, larger tanks with low water levels, or to create a decorative waterfall feature. Offering outstanding filtration, increased water movement and vital aeration, The Fluval U 2 internal filter is the perfect solution when external filtration is not possible.Fluval U series filters provide the option of setting the flow output in 3 different positions, a key benchmark in underwater filtration. The Adjustable 3-Way Flow Control feature (available in the Fluval U2, U3 and U4 models) lets you position the water flow output to meet your specific needs. The Top Output setting provides maximum circulation and oxygenation, the Integrated Spray Bar setting provides a gentle, even flow for planted aquariums, and the Bottom Output setting is for deep-water agitation. Use setting B as it is better for planted tanks, as Setting A with the Venturi system introduces oxygen and drives off CO2 - which plants use for photosynthesis -and setting B is gentler because it is spread over a larger area and more outlets Set of 4 x compatible foam, 4 x compatible polycarbon and 170g compatible biomax suitable for the Fluval U2 internal filter. Learn More Aqualease Ltd t/a Complete Aquatics is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 729918 and act as a credit broker and not a lender. The adjustable 3-way flow control feature lets you position the water flow output to meet your specific needs. The Top Output setting provides maximum circulation and oxygenation, the Integrated Spray Bar setting provides a gentle, even flow for planted aquariums, and the Bottom Output setting is for deepwater agitation.

In addition to credit scoring, Novuna also takes into account confirmation of your identity, validation of certain application details, existing commitments and information held at the credit reference agencies. Though Novuna is unable to provide you with a main reason for declining your application, it is usually based on one, or a combination of the following:

For alternate cleaning. If sponge is the only media available for your internal filter it is tasked with performing the roles of both mechanical and biological filtering. The sponge needs frequent cleaning, yet cleaning risks the bacteria colony. The solution is two sponges, so that they can be cleaned alternately, or even replaced alternately, and the bacteria remains intact. Thanks for the replies, i am wanting to get used to using setting B since switching to it though, i have a feeling like thinking the filter isnt even on and if it broke i may not even realise its broke until the fish were dead, basically because i cannot see any movement at all from the filter now lol Hi I have a fluval u2 filter, i have always used the top outlet with the venturi system, my tank is more planed than it was originally, theres currently about 4 or 5 plants in it, the tank is 64L. as mentioned above though, should i be fully submerging the filter now and take the top outlet and venturi off?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment