276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wilks-USA RX550i Electric Pressure Washer 3800 PSI with Patio Cleaner, Rotary Brush, Triangular Brush & Gutter Lance With 26m Extension Hose & 5 Multi-Function Nozzles

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thankfully, VonHaus seem to have recognised this and have made both the power cable, and the hose a decent 5 metres long. Combined, they give you a lot of range and mobility without having to shift the main unit around. Here’s some advice: When you are cleaning concrete on the floor such as a driveway or patio, you want a pressure washer with as high PSI or BAR as possible, as this will give you a better and deeper clean. If you’re looking for a realistically priced pressure washer which is capable of delivering the kind of cleaning power that you’d expect from an expensive commercial model, but at a lower price than many of the premium brand domestic cleaners, then the Wilks RX550i is definitely worth a look. You have the choice of four nozzles for your cleaning tasks. Three are fan sprays – 0° (straight stream), 15° and 40°; the fourth nozzle is for when you use detergent from the injection soap tank. Compared to other pressure washers we review the water hose is short at 9m, but you can always get an extension hose if needed or even replace the hose entirely. But remember that a longer hose affects the water pressure within its length.

A Great thing about this Bosch electric pressure washer is that it includes a wide range of accessories including a fixed fan jet nozzle, a deluxe patio cleaner, a variable fan jet nozzle, and a 90 degree nozzle for getting right under those wheel arches of your car.We have also included a buyer’s guide that seeks to clarify things for new buyers and help them to make the right decision, when it comes time to buy. It’s certainly a minefield out there. Buyer’s guide to electric pressure washers

With a maximum pressure of 135 bar, but working at 90 bar, and a flow rate of 330litres per hour, it would be hard to think of a home cleaning project that this electric pressure washer couldn’t handle. It is equipped with a powerful 2100W motor, 140 bar working pressure and a 450 litres per hour water flow rate that allows efficient and fast cleaning of you patios, driveways, bins, and anything else you choose. Although BAR pressure and hose length arent directly related, normally the higher the pressure, the longer the hose.Are you tired of it taking all day to clean your driveway or patio and ending up aching all over once you are done? A green 25° medium pressure nozzle is the happy medium between dirt blasting power and a paint protecting spray strength. It’s gentle enough to avoid destroying your paint job, but it’ll still get rid of baked on dirt and bird droppings. It’ll do a good job on your patio too. When you are buying a driveway or patio pressure washer it’s handy to get as many accessories included as possible. Most of the pressure washers on this list come with suitable extras that make them perfect for concrete cleaning. The range of nozzles that stow nicely away in the body of the washer transform this big beast into a flexible tool that can be gentle as well as powerful. A less expensive jet washer is only good for blasting concrete, while the Wilks can clean off my car paint without destroying the clear coat on top as well. The only negative about the K4 is its power cord that tends to kink quite a bit, especially if you don’t pay attention to it while you clean. However, since it doesn’t affect the overall performance of the washer it is merely going to be a nuisance rather than a real issue.

The Briggs & Stratton 020739 ELITE 3200Q Petrol Pressure Washer has all the power and features needed for a professional petrol power washer. Plus comfort and convenient for those who use it every day. The 190cc Briggs and Stratton engine is reliable and supports the 3200 psi maximum water pressure. Four nozzles offer you a choice of cleaning spray and proprietary technology make the washer easy to start, as well as set it to idle when it’s turned on and you’re not actually spraying.While some of the more premium-priced domestic appliances, generally speaking, are those which have more bells and whistles, more pleasing aesthetics, and sometimes more consumer-focused user-friendly features, with commercial machines vs domestic, it’s usually a lot less about the way it looks, and a lot more about how it performs. The VonHaus electric pressure washer comes with a free detergent bottle attachment that is made from strong plastic like the rest of the components, and is certainly on par with accessories that you get free with more expensive pressure washers.

Comes with straight lance and a gutter lance, five nozzles plus a turbo nozzle, and a self-propelled drain cleaner. Although not as powerful as the Wilks RX550i, the K4 still capable of 130 bar of pressure and has a good maximum water flow rate of 420 litres per hour. Karcher say this allows the K4 to clean about 30 square metres per hour. Wilk’s RX550i is a medium-level pressure washer, which will blast away caked-on dirt from driveways and the most abused of garden tools. The spray is adjustable to ensure you do not take the paint off your car. And the provided accessories leave behind a professional finish on any surface. Main Features What sets this pressure washer apart, for me anyway, is the detergent tank and the car cleaning brush. I added a big glob of car washing solution into the tank and plugged the spinning brush head on the end of the wand, and it did the best cleaning job on my dirty car I’ve ever managed. Compared with the drive-through car wash I normally use, it was amazing! There is nothing more annoying with any kind of power tools, whether it is a power drill, chainsaw, lawnmower, or pressure washer, than an overly short power cable.However, the most powerful electric power washer on the market will have a very high water pressure rating nonetheless. People don’t need four thousand pounds of water pressure per square inch: two thousand pounds will work fine. We have rounded up 3 of the most powerful electric pressure washers. These are main powered, so no gas or petrol is required. Wilks-USA RX550i

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment