276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GoPro Chesty

£22£44.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

GoPro’s action cameras are a fantastic way to record your activities – but to get the best footage, you’ll need the best GoPro accessories. This GoPro chest mount is stretchy and comfortable with adjustable straps. I personally really enjoy having my GoPro at chest height because it’s easy to read the screen, change my recording settings, and adjust the viewing angle.

GoPro’s Hero cameras are rugged, feature in-built mounting points and 10m of waterproofing straight out of the box. While this should see you in good stead for most activities, for more extreme sports and diving, you may wish to consider protection. While some third party options are available, when it comes to waterproofing especially we’d always recommend going for the real deal. The MiPremium Chest Mount Harness is a GoPro chest mount that offers a secure grip for your camera, which allows you to record incredibly stable footage. Like the CamKix Body Mount, the MiPremium Chest Mount Harness also features a J-hook, providing a 180-degree tilt.

My favorite feature of this chest mount is how lightweight and durable it is. Made with a combination of premium nylon and polycarbonate material, it’s extremely strong and easy to wear. In addition to the J-hook, this chest mount also offers maximum comfort because of how lightweight the padded straps are. As such, you can easily wear the CamKix Body Mount for hours on end if you have a long GoPro filming session. In my opinion, this is the best GoPro chest mount for hiking or biking. It offers clear and stable footage while allowing you to have full usage of your hands and arms. A notable disadvantage about this chest strap is that it’s not as durable as other mounts on this list. Although it can withstand enough impact for most GoPro users, extreme action enthusiasts should look for a more durable GoPro chest mount like the GoPro Performance Chest Mount.

Comfort: If you plan to record long-form content with your GoPro chest mount, it makes sense that it should be comfortable. A comfortable GoPro chest mount prevents you from stopping your filming session early because of pain or aches. The initial setup can be a little fiddly – and you will need to rebalance for different camera systems – but once you’ve got the hang of it it’s reasonably straightforward and the shots you can capture with it are easily worth the extra hassle. Durability: If you want a GoPro chest mount for extreme action sports or adventures, it needs to be durable. This way, you don’t have to worry about the chest mount breaking and losing or damaging your GoPro as it falls to the ground. The best GoPro chest mounts can withstand some scratches, falls, and impacts. Adjustability: First of all, you need to ensure your GoPro chest mount is adjustable to fit your body’s size. GoPro chest mounts are one size fits all, so you shouldn’t have any issues fitting one around your body. In fact, every GoPro chest mount on my list should be able to fit your body comfortably. GoPro chest mounts are lightweight and collapsable into a petite size. They weigh just a few ounces but are durable enough to withstand even the most strenuous action sports. This is why GoPro chest mounts are the perfect GoPro accessory when you want to record hands-free content at a lower angle than a helmet mount. What Makes the Best GoPro Chest Mount

Looking to get the most out of your GoPro? Check out our rundown of the very best GoPro accessories on the market

One downside I noticed about this camera is that since it’s so budget-friendly, the materials on the strap are easier to break than more durable chest mounts. For this reason, I don’t recommend a budget-friendly GoPro chest mount for fierce action sports. However, the most notable feature of this GoPro chest mount is its adjustability. Similar to most options on this list, the mount is adjustable for nearly every body size and is compatible with all GoPro cameras. The GoPro Performance Chest Mount is the official GoPro chest mount created by GoPro itself. Therefore, this chest mount has the most reputable manufacturer out of all the chest mounts on this list. It’s perfect for capturing stable, hands-free footage during activities such as skiing, biking, surfing, and much more.

The TEKCAM Chest Harness Mount is the best budget-friendly GoPro chest mount on this list. It’s extremely affordable and provides the same key function as any other GoPro chest mount, letting you record hands-free content with your GoPro camera. The CamKix Body Mount is a popular option with an affordable price range. This GoPro chest mount is also incredibly adjustable. The waist strap can extend from 25 to 67 inches, while the shoulder straps can extend from 18 to 54 inches. GoPro’s current lineup of action cameras offer some of the best video stabilisation around, but for cinematic camera movements, nothing quite compares to a dedicated gimbal. Compact and versatile, the Zhiyun Crane M2 S is a three-axis stabiliser that can be paired with your GoPro, smartphone or mirrorless camera. It offers dedicated stabilisation modes for recording smooth panning, POV and follow shots and even boasts a vortex mode for filming creative transitions. What I like most about the GoPro Performance Chest Mount is its weight, flexibility, and durability. It’s the lightest chest mount on today’s list, weighing 5 ounces. Even though it’s lightweight, it’s incredibly durable and has lasted me several years without a hiccup. As I mentioned earlier, durability and comfort are two of the most important factors that make the best GoPro chest mount. However, adjustability and GoPro compatibility are also important traits to consider.From head mounts to protective housings, grips to gimbals, there’s a whole world of GoPro accessories specifically designed to help you get the shot you want. Some of these come directly from GoPro – the official head and chest mounts are popular, for example. But there are plenty of third-party manufacturers producing competitively priced, high-quality accessories too. The Sametop Chest Strap Mount Harness is another great option if you’re looking for a lightweight and comfortable GoPro chest mount. This is an excellent mount for GoPro users that record stunt videos and want the best possible angles while mounting the camera upside down or upright. Let’s dive into my list of the seven best GoPro chest mounts on the market. 1. GoPro Performance Chest Mount (Best Overall) As a multi-purpose chest mount, you can use it for mountain biking, snowboarding, snorkeling, and any other outdoor sport that requires using both hands. I personally love using my Sametop Chest Strap Mount Harness when I’m skiing, so I can easily remove the mount when I take shelter at the food court of any ski resort I visit. However, the main advantage of this GoPro chest mount is its J-hook, which makes it easy to position your GoPro camera at the optimal recording angle. The J-hook is so versatile you can even point the camera straight down to capture the ground or your feet.

The main downside of this chest mount is that it may take some time to break in. This means you may need to use it a few times before it settles into your body size and becomes exceptionally comfortable. However, this shouldn’t take more than a few uses. The waist strap extends from 25 inches to 67 inches, and the shoulder strap extends from 18 inches to 54 inches. This means most adults and children can easily fit into this GoPro chest mount. Outside of typical mounts and attachments, there are several other accessories that can really boost your GoPro’s flexibility. Spare batteries are always a welcome addition, enabling you to shoot for longer while on the go. A decent case for organising attachments, memory cards and cables is always worth considering. Additionally, lights, waterproof housings and GoPro’s official accessory mods can all come in handy. GoPro subscription discounts

The best GoPro accessories you can buy in 2023

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment