276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Minky Retractable Duo Reel Washing Line, Grey, 2x15m

£13.585£27.17Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We tested it, and it was a decent product, but we decided to go with the Miny for the best dual line. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I’ve noted a few units broken down, but only in the same ratio to sales of the top units so not all bad at all.

IF you’re a bigger family with heavier loads then I’d have to say this won’t necessarily be your top pick. Based on my experience; if you extend the washing line up to 10 metres, you won’t need a pole to prop it up. Obviously, metal is more resistant to impact damage and temperature variations, but rust is always a threat to any metal object left outdoors.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Aldi nor without due acknowledgement. Plastic housing, on the other hand, won’t rust but it can be affected and degraded by UV and frost, depending on the quality of the materials used. And I was particularly happy with the Vinsani and especially the budget Metaltex if the Vileda single washing line isn’t enough. Retractable clothes line with a galvanised pivot How much weight can a retractable washing line carry?

The reason it can do this better than the others is that Brabantia have gone with a largely metallic construction for the wall fix, and every support arm for the washing lines is extremely solid and robust. The action of the line being pulled out from its casing works very smoothly on the Vileda Cordomatic, and you are able to lock it out at a length of your choosing.A quick tip; wrap the line twice around the node at the base of the unit to stop the line from slipping. Here’s a look at that install and demo process – I warn, the music might annoy you so turn your volume down! The repayment amount agreed for the repayment period will remain the same, meaning the repayment period may be shorter than originally agreed.

The protective casing is UV stable and the special bracket means the whole product can be removed when not in use. Minky is the UK's leading brand in the laundry market, with Minky ironing boards and covers found in over 70% of UK homes. Bear in mind these will be sat in the sun all day, and rained on frequently, the plastic needs to be pretty decent. Let’s say you have a small garden, or maybe even just a balcony or small spare room to utilise- multiple, parallel, washing lines can help you make the most of your available space.Yes, you can find cheaper multi-line models, but they won’t work as well or last as long as this one. Considering you get the washing line, an aluminium alloy hook, 20 metal clothes pegs, and 10 buckles, this product is very good value for money and I have no problems naming it as the best retractable washing line for camping.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment