276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Learning Resources EI-5129P GeoSafari Jr My First Telescope Pink, Toy Telescope for Kids, STEM Toy, Ages 4+

£19£38.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With 20x to 40x magnification, this everyday telescope will let you see objects up to 40-times bigger. Easy to use, focus and adjust, My First Telescope can be handheld for ease of use or attach to the tripod included to give a clear, steady image. Perfect for STEM learning, the 10x magnification provides fantastic views of the moon, while keeping the field of vision wide, which is essential for young children's understanding of magnified views. He finds the easy soft compfort eye piece easy to use even if hebdoesnt know what he's looking at just likes to look thru.

My son has the binocular version of this telescope and he loves them so when I saw the telescope I had to have I for him. Somewhere between a cheap telescope and a cheap pair of binoculars, it doesn't really offer the benefits of either. I would have done better gifting my poor little grandson an empty toilet roll carriage with cling film over one end than this totally useless thing.This easy to use, focus and adjust telescope is great for looking at scenery, wildlife and even the starry night sky. The GeoSafari Jr telescope for kids is the ideal tool for preschoolers interested in space and the moon!

No idea if it's any good for looking at the night sky, but he's 6, and more likely to use it for playing pirates. It features a wide field of vision to help kids better understand magnfied views, and is a great STEM tool for getting kids interested in space. For over 35 years Learning Resources has helped children love to learn about themselves and their world through hands-on and play.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. However if I looked out the window I could see a lamppost 4 streets over clear so it is designed for very long distance which to be fair I presume its really designed to be looking up at stars in the sky on a night. Galt Giant Science Lab is the perfect set for kids who love to explore the amazing world of science!

My First Telescope is the perfect gift for young scientists, helping them learn about using a telescope for the first time. Create good ways to learn through play with our good products including Toy, the Coding Robot and Coding Critters. The comfy goggle guides make it easy to use, and the dual eyepieces mean young children can keep both eyes open when viewing. Please note, Royal Mail has marked Wednesday 20 December as the last posting date for UK First Class packages to arrive in time for Christmas. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest.However if I look thru with one eye closed I can get lined up enuf to see slightly and make out scenting things. The aim of Brainstorm Toys is to entertain children, but also to inspire them to learn more about their environment. Send us a friendly one with a little about what you’re looking for, and we’ll be happy to answer questions and help you figure out what best fits your needs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment