276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Right Move (Windy City Series Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fake-dating, roommates, best friend’s brother, grumpy x sunshine, opposites attract, SO MUCH FORCED PROXIMITY? I feel like the fake dating trope is so popular right now that it can become quite redundant, but Indy and Ryan felt unique and natural. if i had thought my standards were high before reading this book, then they're fucking astronomical now.

I can feel the annoyance flaring off her body as she reaches behind her, finding my hand and curving it around her waist. Arranged marriages don't happen in the modern world, so how did the irrepressible Daisy find herself in this fix? It delivers in the depths of vibrant emotion, brings to life the colorful world of an athletes life, portrays the innocence of the heart and tugs at your heartstrings in these sweet quiet moments to capture your essence of attention and love! After being dumped by her live-in boyfriend of six years, Indy’s best friend and Ryan’s sister Stevie asks her brother if Indy can stay at his place temporarily.the progression from her getting over him and trusting her heart to fall for a better man was well done.

That was so ironic because the two of them thought they were so different as one a ray of sunshine with a tendency to be messy and the other a permanent grumpy maniac. he lets indy move into his apartment even though he is reluctant, guarded and doesn’t like to have his space invaded, rent free just so she can save up money - and when she moves in he lets her brighten up his apartment with colour as he only likes things in black and white. Her male protagonists are strong but not without a sense of humanity, whereas her female protagonists are fearsome. i love that she is a fun loving girl full of life but also emotional and feels everything on a deep level, but she would cry way too much lmao.On my end the cover showing on my profile is the correct one, however when using it to post a review, it's the placeholder cover. Zanders has the better personality for sure but Ryan is literally the BEST and I mean, best, book boyfriend.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment