276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milked (Lactation Erotica Collection)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I kept my distance, but I found out that my wife was taking the kids to see her parents and I was going to be home alone. This was going to take all my efforts to avoid her. Granted, this might not be the top most diplomatic angle to take when suggesting to your partner that you might like to try engaging in a lactation fetish, but nonetheless it’s a solid side benefit. More girlgasms

As mentioned above, there is undeniable nutritional value in breast milk. While most healthy adults should already be getting all the nutrients contained in breast milk, and thus may not gain any extra benefits, it certainly can’t hurt to slurp down all those delicious vitamins and minerals.We’ll look more closely at the science of lactation, the experience of couples who enjoy erotic lactation, and the history of the practice. Breastfeeding adults throughout history Small town girls dreams of the lesbian life, she meets a beautiful girl of her dream, but get more than she bargin for...

But adult breastfeeding – whether or not it’s technically erotic breastfeeding – has been documented for thousands of years. And yeah, it’s a taboo. Undeniably, there are maternal undertones and a subversion of the mother/child relationship embedded within the pursuit of adult breastfeeding sex relationship. But subversion of norms is what kink is all about. And as bold explorers of the land within our minds and bodies, taking a trip down a milky side path shouldn’t be any more strange or repulsive than any other sexual diversion we might want to pursue. My wife, her sister & mother-in-law, and me - all discover a new flu tablet, and how close a Family can be...

How to Vote

For the next few days, I would make it a point to be at the window when she was out on the porch nursing the little one. I kept my peeping on the down low, so that my wife wouldn’t suspect what I was doing… Megan has trouble controlling her urges when her mother Kathryn starts using a drug called Lactoril...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment