276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Intex Unisex Outdoor Queen Deluxe Pillow Rest Air Bed available in Grey/Blue - Size 152 cm X 203 cm X 42 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sinceramente es de los colchones inflables más cómodos que he usado, casi no extraño mi cama normal. I didn’t let the kids bounce on this one for too long as it’s so near the floor, but it does come with a puncture repair patch for peace of mind and is overall a perfectly practical and comfy camping mattress. Je l'ai laisser gonflée trop longtemps et la pompe interne a arrêter de le gonfler et à enlever un peu d'air et quand j'ai vu sa donc je l'ai arrêté. Silentnight is a major player in the sleeping space, which means that the brand understands that an air bed needs to be comfortable. It is very quick to inflate and it was up in under three minutes – a little too firm, but easily adjusted.

Intex Pillow Dura-Beam Series Rest Raised Airbed with Intex Pillow Dura-Beam Series Rest Raised Airbed with

They will also have a remote control that can inflate and deflate the mattress within a matter of seconds. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The air beds we’ve tested come with storage bag, which is great, but they aren’t the most robust bags we’ve seen.I'm extremely happy with this bed and extremely happy I don't have to sleep on the couch or hard floor anymore.

Intex Queen Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Air Bed with Pump

If you’re looking for a blow-up mattresses for the great outdoors, you can discover more in our feature on best air beds for camping. The products or services listed have been selected independently by journalists after hands-on testing or sourcing expert opinions. Keep in mind, air mattresses hold the cold air so while it's great for people who like to keep cool, it's not so much for those using it in the cold or winter and tend to be more on the chilly side. However, if your child plans to use it every weekend for their camping trip with their friends, it’ll be worth shelling out a bit more.

This means the level of firmness or softness can be adjusted using the pump, which is either built-in or external. uk/browse/sports-and-leisure/camping-and-caravanning/air-beds/c:30507/brands:intex/size:double/" on this server. También es preferible que no esté pegando con la pared, aunque yo puse unas sábanas entre la pared y el colchón y así me siento más tranquilo.

Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Queen Air Mattress - 67737E Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Queen Air Mattress - 67737E

Durability: Nick Langdon, Head of Exclusive Brands for Outdoor Living at GO Outdoors explains, ‘Some airbeds are more prone to temperature change than others. Son unas ranuras que dan soporte entre los sacos de aire para retener una presión uniforme en la superficie.The raised sides, to stop you rolling out at night, are quite thin compared to other air beds I tried, but this does give you more surface area to sleep on – something my 6ft partner Daniel, who also tested the bed, appreciated. It's nice and high, about 16", so it doesn't feel like a "pool mattress" where you're lying just inches off the floor. El material se siente resistente aunque recomiendo poner alguna sábana o tapete abajo para que el colchón no pegue con el suelo frío. I asked a group of friends of varying height and age to test each bed, lying on their side and back and sitting up. We'd also recommend the best sofa beds and the best chair beds for something more permanent and stylish.

INTEX Inflatable Air Mattresses INTEX Inflatable Air Mattresses

When choosing the best air bed for you and your family, you need to consider a few different things. It’s Probably due to the support panels(durabeam) that run through for added support, but You don’t feel them when you sleep on it.

It’s a good idea to take it out and pump it up to check it over every three months or so to keep it in tip-top condition. Bought the first when I needed a bed in 2015 but was about to move across the country, so wanted something small enough to pack up and take with me. After sleeping on the raised air beds in this test, it took me a while to get used to sleeping on the Air Seconds, which at 18cm is noticeably different in height compared to the Bestway's lofty 46cm. For a start, the built-in pumps and plugs aren’t waterproof, and unless it can be inflated with a standalone pump, you’ll also need access to a mains socket or compatible power pack to inflate and deflate the air bed. Deflation was disappointing, however, and it took me a lot longer to pack away than the three minutes it took to inflate.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment