276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Soft SONG BAG - Nursery Rhymes - Let's Play - by Oskar & Ellen

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You Are My Sunshine Print | Girls Nursery Print | Nursery Print | Boys Nursery Print | Playroom Print | Nursery Decor | UNFRAMED Finger Family Paper Finger Puppets - DIY Craft Kit - Paper Toy - Daddy, Mommy, Sister, Brother and Baby, 2 Grandmothers and 2 Grandfathers Spotify Code Metal Keyring - Personalised Gift with your Song and Message, Anniversary Keepsake, Wedding Song, Favourite Song, Music Present Music Code Keychain, Spotify Personalised Keychain, Custom Music Song Keyring, Music Gift, Music Keychain, Music Keyring, Custom Keychain Spotify Music Code Keychain, Music Code Keyring, Personalized Keychain, Song Keyring, Music Keychain, Song Keychain, Engraved Keychain

Code: SWM-03 Categories: Kids Resources, Under 5's, View All Kids Resources Tags: bag, hand, hand in hand, hand in hand event, move bag, move with me, movement bag, music bag, nursery, nursery rhyme, nursery song, nursery song bag, object bag, Playtime, playtime conference, rhyme, rhyme bag, rhyming bag, song, song bag, songs bag, toddler songs Custom Acrylic Song Keychain, Personalized Music Keychain Link QR Code with Photo, Album Poster, Gift for Her, Couple Gift, Christmas Gift This nursery rhythm busy bag can help children to understand patterns and rhythm within language. They'll be able to examine their own spoken, listening, and written comprehension. Personalized Spotify Code Wallet, Music Trifold Wallet, Music Code Wallet, Wedding Song, Custom Wallet Music, Engraved Music Code Wallet

The rhyming words within our simple nursery rhythm bag are especially useful for identifying the correct sounds! All contained in a turquoise cotton drawstring bag (approx. 25cm by 35cm). The 3D printed butterflies are approx. 8cm by 6cm with a long 25cm floating 'tail'. Don't worry we aren't creating more plastic! They are printed using a biodegradable plastic called PLA which is produced from renewable resources like corn starch. The exact colour tone may differ slightly to those shown on screen. Cut up small squares of fabric, using sparkly fabric is popular – these are great to use during songs like peek a boo

I’m a Childminder and bought this bag with extension set after seeing how much the children enjoy it at a couple of the toddler groups we attend. We have used our bag every day since it arrived and the children can’t wait for us to get it out – the children love having it at my house! It is also covering most areas of the EYFS whilst being fun and engaging for the children. Wish I’d bought it sooner! Five little monkeys Finger Puppet set | 10 Monkeys jumping on the bed | Nursery Rhyme Finger Puppets | Counting Puppets | Counting aid Use a large piece of fabric preferably elasticating, this can be used for so may purposes – place animals puppets on the material and sing animals bouncing on the bed song. LULLABY & Goodnight, MONDAY'S CHILD: Nursery Rhyme Song Instant Printable Wall Art For Any Room Décor, Best New Baby Gift, Gender Neutral Cow Finger Puppet (Mr. Cow, How Do You Say to the Lord, I Love You) Nursery Edition (* swapped with)Personalized Song Arcylic Plaque, Mothers day gift, Valentines day gift, Birthday Gift, Wedding Gift, Christmas Gift, Minimalist Home Decor Introducing the 'Move with Me' Bag! All the objects in this special bag link to songs that are fantastic to dance along with and are perfect to encourage children (and parents) to focus on the movements rather than singing. It features all-new songs, so if you have both the original and expansion 'Sing with Me' Bags there is no overlap of songs or objects meaning they can all be used together! So what are you waiting for? It's time to get your toddlers and adults stomping around the room to the 'Ants Go Marching One by One' song or stretching to 'Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes'! Following on from our BESTSELLING toddler Resource the 'Sing with Me Bag' we are so excited to launch our latest nursery rhyme bag, made especially for groups that are re-opening! "Come on, it's time to get moving!" Parents in Halstead are celebrating the news that a new nursery is to open in the thriving town community of Halstead. There are many resources and props around that practitioners can use, but don’t forget there are also simple things that you can use that costs very little but very effective. Having song time in your routine is very important for many reasons, one being to help support children’s communication, language and literacy development and two, a great way to introduce quality teaching and learning opportunities for all children. Here are a few suggestions of what resources you can introduce into your song time;

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment