276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dainely Belt, Breathable Lower Back Support Belt for Women and Men, Pelvic, Lumbar - Anti-Slip Adjustable Support Straps

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If left untreated, this can lead to more serious issues like arthritis, a reliance on pain killers and in some cases, high-risk surgery. A lot of companies do not realize that even if their product is very good, a bad or weak customer service can ruin reputation.

We have a 60-day return policy, which means you have 60 days after receiving your item to request a return. It’s the only sciatica device on the market to use the breakthrough combination of: targeted medical compression, multifidus muscle stimulation, acupressure. The Velcro, though, will not stay secure and I often lose it on a walk, etc. I have struggled with it for months now, and need to consistently wear it. Please help!It is surely not the case at Dainely's The customer service is excellent. It is run with great interest and care for the client. The Dainely™ Belt also applies targeted medical compression on the hip area, which promotes nutrient rich blood-flow to the affected area, helping to lubricate the joints while triggering the body’s self-healing mechanism.

I have suffered with extreme sciatica pain in my right leg, especially when climbing stairs. I received my Dainely belt and I experienced immediate relief and could climb stairs painless. Thank you! The team is very responsive, delivery took about 10 days and it is normal given distances between the continants we live in. Dainely belt is quite helpful. If you are looking to get some help with your stubborn pains - I would say without a doubt this is the best way to help you achieve it. 👉 GRAB YOURS NOW As a result a replacement belt has just arrived and I am now wearing it again, a great outcome and thank you so much for your help Leo.The Customer service I received was outstanding and second to none. From the beginning to the end of my experience, due to the special nature of my circumstances, I was dealt with sensitivity, compassion and a swift resolution. I highly recommend Dainley for their high level of professional ethic and care. I have tried many sciatica belts but the gamechanger was the DAINLEY, eradicated my chronic sciatica and allowed me to walk painlessly, it’s also improved my mental well-being somewhat with pain levels disappearing it’s made my life more positive to live I bought this belt after months of pain from sciatica.I am a postman and walk a lot everyday.On day 1 of wearing the belt it made a massive difference,hardly any pain at all and it was comfortable to wear. Was not so sure that it works but once I tried it I had to change my mindset. It really helps me ease the pain and make me comfortable once again.

Especially when hiking, I have been experiencing mobility that I could only imagine feeling in my college days and the Dainely Belt is to thank for that. So cancel your wax appointment and say hello to the shave of your dreams with UNIK™ Premium Crystal. 👉 GRAB YOURCRYSTALEx-sportsman of high level for one and watchmaker for the other, we are Kayvan and Daniel, co-founders of DAINELY™.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment