276°
Posted 20 hours ago

instax mini 12 camera, LILAC PURPLE

£39.995£79.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When it comes to battery life, the Mini 12 takes two AA batteries (included) so there’s no need to recharge every night. You’ll just need to swap the batteries out when they do die. Fujifilm states you’ll get around 100 shots per set of batteries, and this matches up with experiences I have had with previous cameras of this ilk. App The in-built selfie-mode is also a huge improvement over the Mini 11’s predecessors. Instant cameras like these really lend themselves to taking group shots with friends and self-portraits. Having a close focus option right at hand – and a handy front-facing mirror makes selfies a breeze. I did find that, despite the automatic flash setting, the camera often struggled to focus in low light. This was especially apparent in scenes that had some depth to them where the flash would illuminate the closest object, as well as in close-ups.

The printing time is fast. Instax estimates around five seconds which I found to be accurate, though photos do take a few minutes to fully develop. Key features on the Mini 12 include automatic exposure and flash control to brighten up images and the new Parallax Correction feature to line the viewfinder up with the lens in close-up mode. This should allow you to get a more accurate view of what you’re shooting. Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment), recycle time: 6.5 seconds or less (when using new batteries), effective flash range: 0.3 to 2.7 mI personally found I still had trouble centring close-ups and standard shots with the viewfinder, but then instant photography isn’t really about getting the most perfectly framed shots every time. Performance and image quality

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment