276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anker PowerCore 13000 Power Bank - Compact 13000mAh 2-Port Ultra Portable Phone Charger with PowerIQ and VoltageBoost Technology for New Airpods, iPhone X/ 8/ 8 Plus, iPad, Samsung Galaxy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Surge protection, short circuit prevention and premium LG battery cells keep you and your devices safe. Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again. A phone’s “low battery” message can strike dread (or at least annoyance) into even the most unmoved of hearts. I don’t currently have a USB-C to lightening cable, but just a USB cable that I use to charge these devices. With Power packs, there tends to be very little that can really ‘go wrong’, so we were stuck for ideas on how to put this one through its paces.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Portable power banks are a great way to ensure that your essential gadgets don’t run out of juice on the trail. We drain a power bank to the point where it won't charge a smartphone, then record how long it takes to recharge. So awhile back I bought an Anker Powercore 13000 so I could keep my phone charged when I while traveling.Versatile Charging: Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology combine to detect and deliver a tailored charge up to 12W, while the trickle-charging mode is the best way to charge low-power devices. Incidentally, if anyone is looking for a solid but fairly cheap smartphone, I heartily recommend the Moto G6 Play! Upgraded Cell Capacity: The successor to PowerCore 10400—identical compact size but packed with even more power.

Charges an iPhone 8 almost 5 times, an iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S8 3 times, or an iPad Air 2 once.

This sub is about overnight backcountry backpacking, with a focus on moving efficiently, packing light, generally aiming at a sub 10 pound base weight, and following LNT principles. Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices. For USB-A power banks, we use a a Maynuo M9712 DC electronic load reference instrument to work out the total milliamp hours that the battery supports.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment