276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 10190 Market Street

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some LEGO® sets contain small parts that are NOT suitable for and may pose a hazard to children under 3 years of age. The same does not apply to other sets with "Modular Building" style connections like the Ninjago City series. I�ve also noticed some issues with the consistency of the colors in this set, especially with the light tan. For an unopened copy that's more than 16X the original cost of the set and even the used copy is more than 7X.

think it succeeds at adding variety and interest to a modular street, with some modding and addition to the market which direly needs it I think it'll hold it's own against the more detailed modulars that have been released starting from the Parisian Restaurant. It feels weird and somewhat inaccurate to look at the Factory sets on Brickset and not see Market Street there, since it's probably the most significant thing to come out of the Factory program.Unfortunately, Eric passed away in June 2007 so never got to see it on the shelves, but his legacy lives on in this set. LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of Companies which does not sponsor, authorise, or endorse this site. No other Modular Buildings have never been designed with as many deliberate "workarounds" for architectural or decorative features that may be divisive among AFOLs.

If anything, the features that set it apart the most from other Modular Buildings Collection sets are the many ways it was thoughtfully tailored to allow builders dissatisfied with the base model to modify it to their liking! I like the Dutch stepped gable since we don't have much architectural representation for buildings of that area of the world — but I don't really like this Modular and haven't regretted not having it. Unless otherwise stated, all content not covered by The LEGO Group's copyright is © 2017-2024 iDisplayit.Judging by my wife�s reaction of my pant/shirt color selection when I get dressed in the morning, it could just be that I am somewhat color blind in that spectrum.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment