276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Denamarin for Large Dogs Tablets 425 mg, Pack of 30 Tablets

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Denamarin combines a pure S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) with silybin to provide a one-two punch to keep your pets liver healthy. I have a 14 year-old Siberian Husky, in recent months she lost a considerable amount of weight - 32kg > 24kg, the vet diagnosed liver problems.

This, along with the enteric coating and proven safety of the product make Denamarin your number 1 choice liver supplement. Medium Dog Pack: SAMe 225mg, Silybin 24mg, Additives; Methionine as S-adenosylmethionine, Composition; Silybin phytosome (Milk thistle extract/ Phosphatidylcholine complex), Mannitol. It is recommended for pet owners to administer 3-6 cc of water immediately following any tablet administration to speed passage of the tablet into the stomach. Denamarin provides multi-faceted support for the liver due to its synergistic combination of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and silybin. The medium dog Denamarin is recommended for animals weighing 13 to 34 lbs and contains 225mg of S-Adenosylmethionine.

When increasing or decreasing their administration, adjustments should be done in full tablet increments. It is recommended that your dog completes an overnight fast to ensure the stomach is empty before administering the tablet because this will help with the absorption of Denamarin's active ingredients. She has had one capsule of Denamarin every morning and she is also on special liver supporting diet. Please note that parcels weighing over 2kg may be sent via courier due to Royal Mail weight restrictions.

However it is thought that Denamarin is more bio-available so more of the product is absorbed and used by the body. We are about 6 does in and she is PANTING AGGRESSIVELY ALL THE TIME, VERY BAD GAS, LAYING DOWN ALL THE TIME AND AGITATED. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available.

only for a short period of time, while Denamarin ® may be used for longer periods of time in other animals. Medium Dog Pack: SAMe 225mg, Silybin 24mg, Additives; Methione (as S-adenosylmethione, Composition; Silybin phytosome (Milk thistle extract/ Phosphatidylcholine complex), Mannitol. shortly we will be leaving her at a kennel for 8 days, will administering it with food be an issue for this short period. I also started her on a homemade diet of diced sweet potato, butternut squash, carrot, broccoli and kale with white rice and either chicken, turkey or an oily fish.

SAMe 425mg, Silybin 35mg, Additives; Methione (as S-adenosylmethione, Composition; Silybin phytosome (Milk thistle extract/ Phosphatidylcholine complex), Mannitol. However, when an overnight fast is not possible, you should allow a minimum of 2 hours (ideally longer) after feeding before administering the tablets. Can't say for sure how much Denamarin played in this, but we have given it to him faithfully and with recommendations and reviews, we will continue this supplement.But for the dogs in the specific conditions that I have outlined, I have seen a definite difference in both the quality of life for the dog, as well as better liver readings on their blood tests. Denamarin Chewable Tablets should be given on an empty stomach, at least one hour before a meal for optimal absorption. I am using this for my chihuahua who developed abnormal liver function as measured in routine blood tests. Guarded by Antioxidants: Denamarin comes fortified with potent antioxidants, creating a protective barrier around liver cells to defend against oxidative stress, ensuring liver integrity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment