276°
Posted 20 hours ago

W7 Peachy Clean Makeup Remover & Cleansing Balm - Natural Peach Extract - Clean Oil Free Skin

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The most important thing for her is that everything in the show is positive, and is done with the intention of changing people’s lives for the better. One of the lovely things about this new role, explained Lucy, is that she is able to really help people through passing on her knowledge to other families who might be struggling. Lucy, or 'Peachy' as she's now known, got a love of cleaning and organising from her parents and her nan (Image: Peachy Clean) I was watching it and I thought, ‘I can’t get my head around this! How am I on the telly?’” she said. “I was really emotional.” Founded in 2015, Peachy Clean is an award winning, eco-friendly cleaning company that strives for absolute perfection. Offering residential and commercial cleans, as well as oven cleaning and holiday home management we run with professionalism, understanding and discretion, connecting with staff, customers and supplierswith authenticity.

The response from other people has been really overwhelming, with messages of support pouring in from friends, family and even strangers. The filming experience was quite surreal to begin with, explained Lucy, especially due to the fact that she had to keep it a secret for so many months. We are the winners of 2022's Newark Business Awards scooping the trophy for 'Employer of the Year'. We are also 3 times finialists for Business of the Year and have been awarded 'Commercial Cleaning Business of the Year' in 2022 for the Prestige Awards - blimey, that's quite a few awards!I just think, the pair of us [Lucy and partner Tom], we sit there sometimes… especially after watching the show on Monday, we were both led in bed and I was like, ‘can you believe that happened?’”

I was thinking, ‘oh my God, I’ve never been on telly before, what am I going to be like? Am I going to be nervous? Am I going to be able to say my words tidy?’ All of these things were going through my mind.” We have found that being true to ourselves and our values our team naturally are too, we boast having an elite team of cleanersproviding an excellence in service with a built in intuition. Seeing the bigger picture and taking responsibilitywe all have to care for our planet and being excited to only useeco-friendly products and cutting down on plastic waste. We only ever use natural and non toxic products. Yes, they are more expensive but there isn't a price tag you can put on your health and the longevity of the planet. No toxins in your home mean a cleaner and clearer environment for you and your nearest and dearest. This is something we aren't willing to quibble on. In Monday’s episode, Lucy helped the Kofi family from London declutter their flat and gave them tips on how to keep it looking spotless.

Subscribe

Well isn't that a good question and you're right to ask! Here are just a few things that makes us Peachy... The show, which features Lucy, fellow experts Gary Usher and Eve Humphreys, and presenter Anna Richardson, features different people looking to save money and sort out their homes with the help of a team of experts. She added: “Saying that mind, I show the reality and my house is definitely not always perfect. I show the mess and I show what I’ve done to sort it out.” Welcome to Peachy Clean Homes, your premier, professional cleaning company in Saint Petersburg, FL and the surrounding area. We have the skill and experience necessary to serve as your full-service professional home and industrial cleaners, offering the highest quality cleaning service and customer care in the Saint Petersburg area. We provide a variety of services including housekeeping, office cleaning, commercial cleaning, maid services, and residential housecleaning. We provide eco-friendly cleaning as well to ensure a healthy process.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment