276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Foot Slave to the Rich Girl: Foot Worship Humiliation Femdom Erotica (I Was Humiliated, and I Loved It!)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I therefore want my husband in the shortest, most girly pink skirts possible or the sexiest feminine revealing lingerie or naked for me to play about with. I adore doing humiliating sexual acts on her. I have access to anything. Anything I can think of that gives me pleasure is in scope. Glad to learn that you intend to push Alice further down her path of feminization and humiliation. Some suggestions.

HER DOJO, HER VICTIM! - Mixed Wrestling Tube HER DOJO, HER VICTIM! - Mixed Wrestling Tube

I carried everything to the kitchen, opened the bottle and poured to glasses, and walked to the living room. She was seated in a big chair with the television on in front of her. i always wear a bra and it is always with a sheer fabric shirt, blouse or tee shirt so the straps and bra are very visible in public. Actually..." Donna said, "Maybe we should let him take that thing out and jerk it off... I know in principle it's wrong, but it would be such a laugh to watch someone climax like that, from smelling a foot."I was a ridiculous suggestion, a joke. I started singing the song. It sounded silly. I couldn't properly remember the lyrics. As I push the bounds of our relationship and my husband’s humiliation further , I find I want more and more. I want to push things further. How far can I go? Am I weird? It's very nice!" I said, happy to make conversation. "Comfortable chairs. Interesting paintings on the walls… a fire place. No sofa, but why should everybody have one?" I said.

Foot Slave University | Discord Me

Rita grabbed me by my ear. She sat down on the nearest chair and pulled me down to my knees in front of her.What a recognition," Donna said, laughing, "to know you just reached your maximum pleasure from smelling the stinkiest, lowest part of someone's body." I know" Rita said. She looked at me. "Bring us some anyway, Jamie. Maybe we'll have a taste. And bring more vine."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment