276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How (Not) To Be Strong: The inspirational instant Sunday Times Bestseller

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Voice Newspaper is committed to celebrating black excellence, campaigning for positive change and informing the black community on important issues. She started her life in the back streets of the East End of London and fought hard to get where she is now.

In her candid memoir How (Not) to Be Strong , Alex shares the lessons that have shaped her, from finally confronting the legacy of a tumultuous childhood to tarnished truth behind the gleaming football trophies.VIRGIN and the VIRGIN signature logo are registered trademarks of Virgin Enterprises Limited and are used under licence. The autobiography of Alex Scott MBE, the former full-back who made 140 appearances for the England Women's team during a long and successful career and played most of her club football for Arsenal and for Boston Breakers in the USA. You can also listen on any Alexa-enabled device, compatible Fire tablets, Kindles, Sonos devices and more. Alex Scott gets goosebumps when talking about her Sunday Times Best Seller: How (Not) To Be Strong 🤩📚 | Legendary Lioness turned broadcaster Alex Scott shares her story and life lessons in her book How (Not) To Be Strong, out now! Speaking about their relationship, the Football Focus star explained to Chris: “I was young at the time.

I enjoyed reading it as a football fan, but I dont think you necessarily have to follow the sport to enjoy this book, as a lot of it is about her upbringing, relationships and mental health. I really believe that all a good autobiography needs is a genuine willingness to be vulnerable and open with the reader. About the Author: Alex Scott MBE is an award-winning broadcaster and former professional footballer. This is a wonderful read to learn so much more behind the Arsenal beauty, how much hardship and difficulty she faced growing up, and how she continues to face horrible online trolls. From facing her tumultuous childhood to the abuse she has faced since appearing as a presenter including being told she should be at home doing the ironing and cooking.Bucking expectations is a recurring theme in Scott’s reflections on her life so far, beginning with her difficult early years growing up in a single-parent, working-class family living in a low-income area of east London.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment