276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Carlsberg Pilsner Lager Beer 24 x 568ml Pint Cans (Pack of 24)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are not successful in winning a prize, the Promoter will delete your personal data promptly after the prizes have been awarded and distributed. If you are successful (or you are a guest of a prize winner), then the Promoter will not keep your personal data for any longer than it needs to, either to comply with the law or to fulfil its obligations to you and other third parties. We’ve not had a single complaint about the beer and most of our customers are regulars, so we must be doing something right! By Leadbellys, London b. a right to require that the Promoter erases your data (but note that this will automatically remove your entry from the promotion and, if you are a winner or a guest of a winner, will mean that you cannot receive or take up the prize);

If the prize is declined, or a winner cannot take up the prize or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification from the Promoter that they have won, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the prize. First off, you have got Carlsberg Export, which is a slightly stronger tasting (and higher abv) version of Carlsberg pilsner. I much prefer this version, though enjoy both. You also have Tuborg, which is owned by Carlsberg but is a separate brewery.Therefore, these glasses would make a great addition to any Establishment; New Home Bar or Man Cave, to That Growing Carlsberg lager Collection or as the perfect gift for the Carlsberg Lager Drinker in your life. At Carlsberg UK, we are always striving for better. At the heart of our journey, is better beer quality. We know this is vital because 90% of consumers say beer quality is very important or essential when choosing where to drink.* At Carlsberg UK, we lost our way. We focused on brewing quantity, not quality; we became one of the cheapest, not the best.” If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid. The fact is, Carlsberg Danish Pilsner is better. At least I think it is. I’m not entirely sure how or why, but it’s what my mouth told me when I sipped it a minute ago and a minute ago before that. The improvement might be marginal, but the lager is now more palatable.

A good pint glass is the mark of a true beer connoisseur. Not only do they add a touch of class to any collection, but they also help to enhance the taste and aroma of your favourite brews. And when it comes to pint glasses, few brands are more respected than Carlsberg. Our glasses are designed to deliver the perfect pour every time, and their sturdy construction means that they’ll last for years to come. Whether you’re looking for the perfect addition to your pub’s décor or you’re searching for a gift for the beer lover in your life, Carlsberg pint glasses are sure to please. Carlsberg Pilsner Glass Carlsberg is a Danish Liquor brand founded by J.C. Jacobsen. It is a medium-bodied, dry and well-proportioned with a characteristic hop bitterness that supports its fine structure. Carlsberg is the perfect accompaniment for a meal with friends and family, or any occasion when good friends meet. Each ingredient in a Carlsberg is carefully selected and must live up to a strict quality code. Carlsberg Beer Price Our Carlsberg Export beer is smooth and crisply refreshing, with a satisfying full bodied malty flavour and light biscuit notes, best served chilled in our perfectly-weighted København pint glass.The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary. Hey there! So, I recently got my hands on the Carlsberg Export Toughened Pint Glass 2017 Design, and I have to say, I’m pretty impressed. These glasses are tough, but not unbreakable (believe me, I’ve tried). That being said, they’re far stronger than any other glassware I’ve used before, so I don’t have to worry about them breaking easily. Karl McDonald, associate editor: I’m not sure drawing large amounts of attention to the supposed upcycling of Carlsberg was a good idea. My first impression of the new pilsner is that it tastes like normal beer. Conventional beer. Whatever’s cheap on tap. I would drink a few pints of it, but then I was alright with Carlsberg as it was anyway. You also have FAXE beer, which is another Danish brewery. FAXE cans can be absolutely ginormous! They do a 1 litre sized can (roughly two pints worth of beer), and it is really good.

The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms. In addition to the disqualification provisions in paragraph 5 above, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Carlsberg is one of the world’s most popular beers, and our range of Carlsberg glassware is the perfect way to enjoy it. From classic pint glasses to elegant stemware, we have everything you need to create the perfect drinking experience. Our Carlsberg glasses are made from high quality materials and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Whether you’re looking for a gift for a beer lover or you simply want to treat yourself, our Carlsberg glassware is a great choice. So why not browse our range today and find the perfect glass for your next drink? Carlsberg Pint GlassThe Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification. I now have about four or five of these glasses, and I have to admit, I’m a bit obsessed. One did break while I was washing up, but it was a freak accident and not a weakness in manufacture. So as long as you’re gentle with them, they should last a long time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment