276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GranNaturals Bamboo Back Scratcher - Long Wooden Claw for Scratching Hard-to-Reach Itchy Spot - Lightweight Therapeutic Massage & Relaxation Scratch Tool - Strong & Heavy-Duty Handle with Hang Loop

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I had fast communication with the seller and they are able to cut the pieces to exact specifications for me. From reading some reviews it's clear that some folk are having bad luck with their product and I can sympathise. Our bamboo back scratcher is no exception, as it combines the natural elegance of bamboo with the skillful craftsmanship of our tribal women artisans.

Ya sea con Cupones de Nuevo Usuario o con Cupones de Vendedor, puedes encontrar muchos descuentos con solo navegar por AliExpress, ¡o con divertirte con sus juegos! For those who are sitting all day and the back fatigue starts to be a real problem this massager is marvelous!

The outside of the back scratcher is varnished but not the inside - and it's the inside that touches your skin and is a little rough. Notwithstanding any of this information, the product is not intended for diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of any disease, is not a drug or a medical device, and should not be used for any medical purposes. Our wooden massagers represent the best way to fight the muscle fatigue and stress accumulated during the day, giving you a peaceful sensation of relax and wellbeing. This bamboo back scratcher is just perfect for satisfying that niggling itch in an awkward place on your body. When My wife Janet has the need for more brushes for her extended handles she purchased for her lotions, we know where the best place to go to fulfil our needs and the same for her other brushes.

And that's where this little gadget comes in: Sturdy enough to allow for a good scratch, but smooth enough not to damage the skin.I'll be honest the quality of this is much lower than I thought it isn't lacquered or waxed and the massage part isn't as detailed as it looks in the photos this also isn't made out of bamboo seems more like cheap pine or another form of cheap wood. Todo lo que debes hacer es ordenar por "pedidos", ¡y encontrarás los más vendidos en bamboo back scratcher en AliExpress! These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. We made our 1st purchase from The View, on View Your Deal, and we were Very Happy with the Purchase. The end of the back scratcher is shaped like a hand, offering a therapeutic and soothing massage that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment