276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Are You Being Served? [DVD]

£4£8.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The characters in the show are all top notch, the low-level humor is outstanding and the slapstick jokes really work in the series. Some of the gags and other references are topical, and steeped in the 1970s, which may leave younger viewers a little bemused, but there are genuine laughs in every episode. Slocombe, Senior Person’, ‘The Hero’, ‘Anything You Can Do’, ‘The Agent’ and ‘The Punch and Judy Affair’.

Grace” dies in an unfortunate scuba-diving incident, the staff at Grace Brothers find that their pension fund has been unwisely invested in a country manor house, currently operating as a hotel. Admittedly this seems a bit extraneous as a special feature for a "complete series" collection, but it may interest some viewers. Series 1 episodes are: 'Pilot', 'Dear Sexy Knickers', 'Our Figures Are Slipping', 'Camping In', 'His and Hers' and 'Diamonds Are a Man's Best Friend'.we so much enjoyed the comedy series then and now can watch the episodes in glorious colour (except for the first one, the pilot) and at our leisure. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

These characters, written with affection and played with superb comic dash, endlessly jockey for status and salary while simultaneously creating an alternative family. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered.If you've never seen the show before, I suggest you rent it first to decide whether the show is worth your time. features humour based on innuendo, misunderstanding, mistaken identity, farce, and occasional slapstick.

Brothers find that their pension fund has been unwisely invested in a country manor house, currently operating as a hotel. This particular release has been discontinued, however you may still be able to find second-hand copies.Lucas (Trevor Bannister), but it soon became clear that mocking a social hierarchy isn't half as funny as taking it all too seriously. So, sit back and indulge in all twelve episodes of endless innuendo, hilarity and mischief with the staff from Grace Brothers. Are you Being Served (this is still watched in many english speaking countries around the world today) allowed at the time gayness and campery to be enjoyed by all the family. Even though I've enjoyed other British comedies, I didn't care for it at all, but humor is something that is very individual. The widescreen picture is without doubt the best its ever been and i am unanimous with my friends who couldnt believe how good it looked compared to TV prints.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment