276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brother M343D Overlocker

£122.5£245.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Standout features include an extra high presser foot, this allows you to work with many layers or thick fabrics, and the whisper quiet operation of the Janome 9300DX. From blind hems and rolled hems to flatlocking and finishing raw edges, it can do them all to a very high standard.

Jaguar Epochlock Advanced 099 Overlocker Serger Sewing Machine - 2, 3 or 4 Thread Overlocker, with Built-in Rolled Hem and Roll Hem Dial, Differential Feed, Built-in Thread Cutter, Built-in Needle and Parts Storage. Lowering the upper cutting blade beneath the needle plate is as easy as pulling the control lever up and to the right. Not only that but rolled and narrow hems are also easy to achieve, so whether you are finishing those curtains or making yourself a nice dress or trousers, this machine will be extremely handy. Hi, I can use a points scheme to get a Brother 2504D Overlocker , this would be my first though, so I don’t know if this is a good model. It comes with a surprising amount of free accessories: 3 extra feet, a waste tray and an extension table.Purchase of the Brother M343D Overlock Sewing Machine includes a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty that covers mechanical parts, electrical components and labour costs.

These are capable of sewing a 5-thread safety stitch which is perfect for creating very strong seams on heavier fabrics such as denim. Just like with a regular sewing machine, overlockers require you to match the needle to the type and weight of fabric you are working with. Useful features include colour coded threading guides, adjustable stitch length and cutting width as well as a fast lower looper threading system.

However, if that’s not an issue, don’t let that one problem put you off investing in this otherwise great machine. As you can see there are a lot of good things that come with purchasing the Jaguar Advanced Overlocker.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment