276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fall of Snow: A Dark Mafia Romance (Frost Industries Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is very dark in places and SA is used by Elijah which to some could be triggering, also the level of control and dominance from Elijah was very extreme which again could be triggering and was hard to read . Their ages were never really confirmed, and dates were kept vague, which made it hard to create a timeline of events.

She leads an active lifestyle and enjoys many different cuisines, often referring to herself as a garlic bread connoisseur. Elijah isn't the man I thought he would be, and he continued to change being with Snow, but he still stayed a total alpha that liked things rough and dirty! He started being honest about his feelings and they actually started communicating and that was great. Now I can't wait for book 4 Storms book let's see which person can tame this growly cold hearted beast. BUT if I was going to be a mafia princess caught up in this crazy, Elijah is definitely going far higher than most other problematic fictional characters on my hot list!I didn't like the way Elijah tried controlling her access to contraception and tried to force the idea of pregnancy on her in the beginning. I can understand why this is a DNF for a lot of people but I also think there is a certain amount of “reader beware” with mafia romance. Montana loves to travel, and has found inspiration while exploring the USA and Canada with her wonderful husband. This is the kind of behaviour he was apparently against when his family perpetuated in the previous books. Only read this far because I was hoping FMC would escape this horrible situation and find a better life while getting revenge on MMC, but that is clearly not where this book was heading.

She is kidnapped, she is blackmailed into staying kidnapped such that her family aren’t killed, she is nearly r*ped by Elijah’s security (despite Elijah apparently handpicking the best of the best), then r*ped with a weapon, r*ped by him and then, even after she YELLS “STOP”, Elijah comes in her regardless. Their FUCKING WEDDING,which not only endangered every person they invited but also jeopardizing all of their immediate family members including our fmc pregnant sister. Not to mention the whole problem got solved when the heroine started to be sensible and picked up hero's phone.The one thing I really love about this series is how well the author does pick up where the previous books left off. She loves to travel the world, but also loves to have her head in a spicy book in her home library and office. She has also had this constant shadow in her life over the last ten years and that shadow would be Elijah so when she finds herself in his clutches she kind of knows what she is in for. This book was everything Elijah has been obsessed with Snow for 10 years and now he takes her to be his, she fights him every step of the way. One thing I noticed is that the women cry a lot in this series, but they do go through a lot too so.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment