276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eucerin 3470663 UreaRepair Plus 5% Urea Hand Cream 75ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Oily at first but after a while seemed ok but unfortunately i am ocd when it comes to my hands so probably washed it off! Eucerin Dry Skin Intensive Hand Cream 5% Urea with Lactate intensively moisturises and soothes dry to severely dry hands for noticeably smooth and softer skin. The eucerin Urea Repair plus relieves the tightness and irritation without any cloying scents or overly long absorption time.

The dry patches have almost gone totally and the split areas are starting to heal, all within the last 2 weeks. This makes them more susceptible to damage to the skin barrier, which causes loss of moisture and the penetration of irritants, which can cause dryness, redness, flaking and irritation. When the skin barrier is impaired, skin may lose moisture and hands can look and feel dry and rough.

Eucerin UreaRepair cream is enriched with urea and Lactate (lactic acid) that works to enhance the skin's ability to bind moisture. Arctiin is a naturally-derived active ingredient extracted from the fruit of the Burdock plant with anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. It’s important that we protect our skin and support the optimal pH balance for its natural barrier function. Aqua, Glycerin , Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben.

I have quite dry hands and especially after a few weeks hard graft in the garden this treat was needed! Hands get exposed to cold weather, water, soaps and other chemicals much more frequently than the rest of the body. It leaves my hands feeling soft for a long time afterwards and sinks in really quickly, which is important for me as I use a keyboard at work and there’s nothing worse than greasy hands! It defends the body from external influences such as changes in climate, pollution, UV light, and chemicals.Packages includes single or combination treatments using Muscle Relaxant therapy (often referred to by others as Cosmetic Injections), Dermal Fillers, Platelet Skin Regeneration and advanced Skin Laser treatment for the face only. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I bought this and the O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream for my super dry, cracked, bleeing hands and this one was so much better. Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Age Spot Correcting Hand Cream SPF 30 is made with the active ingredient Thiamidol to help prevent spots from reappearing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment